Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Casa Calavera includes a main dining room and full-service bar, an outdoor patio overlooking Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ resort pool, and several intricately-themed traditional altars curated as photo opportunities. Each area is fabricated in Mexican tiles, reclaimed wood, calavera skulls, traditional Mexican furniture, authentic posters, and bright marigold flowers.
- PparkerinovipToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat as always, server guided our order timing perfectly so we were able to make our 9:30 pm show.More infoNobu Las Vegas at Virgin HotelPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Las Vegas•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •56 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat experience. The server was helpful, attentive, friendly, and accomodating. The food was amazing. I had Gnocchi Tre Colori which I really enjoyed - the gnocchi were light, and the sauces were flavorful. My husband had the Pollo Limone, and the lemon sauce was bright and flavorful but not oily or heavy - it was perfect. We also had the special Wild Boar Ravioli with with sage butter sauce which was incredible, although not a standard menu item.More infoFerraro's RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Paradise•4.9
- MSMonzerratSLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing staff so attentive I will definitely come back everything was so clean and the ambiance was so relaxing and chillMore infoKassi Beach House at the Virgin Hotels Las VegasPrice: Moderate• undefined• Virgin Hotels Las Vegas•4.6
- NnevdaleLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Great service. Good food in a pleasant atmosphere. Free parking at the resortMore infoCasa Calavera at Virgin Hotels Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Virgin Hotels Las Vegas•4.5
- DLDaveLikesToEatLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was delicious and the waiter/male host/sommelier was very inviting and helpful. We will definitely come back again.More infoOne SteakhousePrice: Moderate• undefined• Virgin Hotels Las Vegas•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Hard Rock Hotel
The Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas is renowned for its rock-and-roll vibe, but its awesome dining options also draw crowds. Though this off-Strip staple has been open for over 20 years, their food offerings are always fresh and modern. If great steak is your holy grail, they've got it. If you're craving California-style Mexican cuisine, they've got it. They've also got not one, but two amazing Asian fusion options and a gastropub that puts a unique twist on classic American comfort foods. With so many excellent options, the Hard Rock Hotel is sure to get your taste buds singing.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is Kassi Beach House at the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas