- LLaurenvipOrange County •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is our fourth time at Black Sheep and it is probably one of the top restaurants in all of Vegas. Chef is creative with flavors and each dish is perfectly balanced and delicious. Their new calamari addition is out of this world and the taco skins were perfect. Our outstanding server Dean is very passionate about chefs food , very knowledgeable and he has a great personality. He made our evening memorable. I will always recommend this amazing gem. 💎More infoThe Black SheepPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Spring Valley•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 23, 2023Always love coming to citrus, best hookah spot I knowMore infoCitrus Grill and HookahPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Enterprise•4.7
- RRoxyExclusive •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our experience was an amazing one, all thanks to our server, Diana! She was kind and gave us outstanding service. We would definitely return!More infoTexas de Brazil - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Town Square•4.6
- LloretLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a very nice booth and it was not busy or noisy. The waiter was very polite and nice. The steak salad was really good and is always one of my favorites It was a nice piece of filet and cooked to perfection My friend says that is her favorite now Too! We’ll be back I do miss the Pita crackers a lot. They were the best.More infoBrio Italian Grille - Las Vegas - Town SquarePrice: Moderate• Italian• Town Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time here. First was for dinner which was amazing. You can tell the quality of the food and how it’s prepared. The second time we went for brunch. It’s a must do. Unlimited small plates and the food was delicious. Can’t wait to go back!More infoBorder Grill – Mandalay BayPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.4
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Enterprize, Nevada is a region of Las Vegas just a short drive south of the city and is a very popular destination for locals and visitors alike when it comes to nice relaxing meal. The concept that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas does not apply to Enterprize because the eating options are too good not to discuss. Choices begin with excellent steak and seafood houses serving everything from prime rib to shrimp and lobster. Buffet restaurants also abound in Enterprize, along with several authentic international restaurants that include Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, and Italian. And of course, there are multiple locations to catch a quick bite to eat at the local bistros and restaurant and bar combinations located throughout the community, all just a short hop from the hectic pace of the Las Vegas Strip!
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Enterprise is Omakase Kyara Sake Bar