- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023The entire experience was AMAZING. More than amazing. The WAGYU was so tender. The baklava, EXQUISITE. Absolutely coming backMore infoNusr-Et Steakhouse Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Strip•4.6
- WDWD2018Washington, D.C. Area •60 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Megan was an exceptional server. She was very friendly, courteous and attentive. Megan anticipated what you needed even before you knew it. There was also a tremendous team effort from the entire staff. Megan’s stellar customer service attitude along with delicious food made for an outstanding dining experience. Thank you for a job well done!More infoIl Fornaio - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Italian• New York New York Hotel & Casino•4.4
- STSantanaTLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were looking for a little late night dinner and this was perfect. Food was great and our server was wonderful.More infoChin Chin - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Chinese• The Strip•4.6
- Ppmoyer3Las Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Been to Gallagher’s several times and each experience has been terrific. During this visit our servers were very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and had a great sense of humor. Food was prepared to perfection! Portion sizes are just right and the prices are very reasonable. We highly recommend Gallagher’s!!!More infoGallagher's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• New York New York Hotel & Casino•4.6
- TRTishuneRLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The setting was romantic, lights dim, not noisy at all. Had reservations & was seated immediately. Waitress was attentive, respectful & prompt. Food was on point..my husband & I had 1 pound a piece king crabs. Delicioso.More infoEmeril's New Orleans Fish HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• MGM Grand Hotel & Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover New York New York Hotel & Casino
New York New York is modeled after the biggest city in America and is one of the finest foodie destinations in the world. Since it’s fashioned after the Big Apple, the casino offers many different excellent dining options. True to its namesake, the restaurants at New York New York are also open late, so you don't have to rush down the Strip to make your reservation. You can enjoy all of the classic urban eats from New York-style pizza to sushi to dry-aged beef steak late into the night. Try a fine-dining meal while looking out over the city's famous skyline or a reimagined Greenwich Village for the perfect combination of flavor and atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
- Caesars Palace
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Tropicana
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- SLS Las Vegas
- The Shops at Crystals
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- The Venetian and Palazzo