Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
VALET PARKING is located on Harmon & S. City Center Rd directly between Cosmopolitan & City Center. Enter Ocean Prime near the valet drop-off, or on the 2nd level of the 63 development, on the back side of the building, past the pedestrian bridge between Aria & Cosmopolitan. For UBER/LYFT, please enter "63 Las Vegas" as drop off/pick up location.
Thank you for not wearing men’s sleeveless shirts, attire that resembles swimwear, ballcaps, clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments, or clothing with offensive language or graphics. Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed. Thank you for your cooperation!
Upon arrival at BLACKOUT, you're greeted by the friendly and entertaining staff. Next, you're led into the pitch-black dining room where your meal can begin. Taste and touch your way through a delicious lunch or dinner, one dish at a time.
At the end of your meal, the staff escorts you back to the lobby. Head back out into Vegas happy that you've had a truly unique sensory experience that you won't soon forget.
The Blackout dining experience is $89.95/per guest and includes admission and a seven course prix-fixe dinner.
Due to popular demand, reservations for BLACKOUT's Dining in the Dark are required.
Welcome to Joel’s Chophouse, the hottest new steakhouse in the vibrant city of Las Vegas! Step into a world where extraordinary dining experiences are crafted with passion & precision.
The newest restaurant from Vegas Celebrity Chef Joel Ott, Joel's Chophouse inside Ahern Luxury Boutique Hotel is the perfect place to savor views of the Las Vegas Strip while you dine on some of the best steak & seafood in the city!
Chef Joel understands a delicious steak is a culinary masterpiece that tantalizes the senses with its mouthwatering qualities. “I have nearly a decade and a half of learning from great chefs — trying, failing and eventually getting it right. That’s really the only way to truly understand and master a dish.”
Voted cleanest hotel in Las Vegas by Expedia and Travelocity reviewers, Ahern Luxury Boutique Hotel is a non-smoking, non-gaming, upscale property with free parking & no resort fees.
Partner / Head Pizzaiolo - Michael Vakneen
Much more than a candy store. I LOVE SUGAR is the world’s most incrEDIBLE candy experience.
Founded in 2012 with a vision to innovate the candy store industry.
Pushing the boundaries with state of the art design and extreme attention to detail is what we believe makes shoppers often refer to I LOVE SUGAR as "the Apple store of candy".
The ability to execute dream-like creativity has led the brand to an intellectual property library that consists of over 20 design patents and trademarks.
Combine that with every type of candy imaginable, mix it with love and an iconic brand, I LOVE SUGAR was born.
Dining Room Hours:
Sunday through Thursday, 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Friday and Saturday, 4:30 pm to 10 pm
Reservations by phone from 9 a.m. Pacific Time to 9 pm Pacific Time
Our signature farm-to-glass cocktails use only fresh, seasonal ingredients and our dynamic bar program offers a vast selection of the finest tequilas and mezcals, as well as a rotating selection of wines from across the globe.
At Toca Madera, we've thoughtfully curated all the elements of the restaurant to elicit an unmatched sensory experience. From our visually stunning design and seductive music to our award-winning menu, let Toca Madera transport you to a world that’s both modern and timeless.
Should you not see your preferred reservation available, please visit our website.
Ottimo Gourmet Kitchen & Pizzeria is located inside Ahern Hotel on the first floor. Serving gourmet-casual breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch.
Ask about our patio seating! Patio seating is based on a first come, first serve basis.
20% gratuity will be added for parties of 6 or more.
Located just steps from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, Ahern Luxury Boutique Hotel Las Vegas is a world-class luxury boutique hotel with finely appointed rooms and a convention center with the perfect space for events of every size and style.
Voted cleanest hotel in Las Vegas by Expedia and Travelocity reviewers, Ahern Luxury Boutique Hotel is a non-smoking, non-gaming, upscale property with free parking and no resort fees.
- Free Parking
- No Resort Fees
- 5 Star Restaurants
We, at Gen Korean BBQ, are pleased to present our guests to an experience they will truly never forget, from our boundless menu options consisting of freshly prepared meats, seafood, and vegetables, to our refreshing & traditional Korean ban-chan (side-dishes); you will experience a wide array of complex flavors that will truly give your palate a new perception of taste.
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the second time my boyfriend and I visited Hell’s Kitchen and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were there to celebrate our one year anniversary and the waiter we had was kind enough to give us free champagne and a free dessert to share. My boyfriend and I greatly appreciated all the efforts that were put into making our night wonderful :)More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
- SsuebmSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a wonderful evening dining experience at Giada. Our server, David, was polite, friendly, knowledgeable, attentive and efficient. His menu recommendations were helpful and informative, and his wine and port suggestions were spot-on. In a word, service was superb. The atmosphere was elegant but not fussy. Strip-view tables are very nice, although all table locations are lovely. Our menu selections were delightful and the presentation was Giada-perfect. This is a good place for a nice dinner for 2, a special evening with friends, or a quiet family dinner. Gonna do this again!More infoGiada - The Cromwell Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Italian• The Strip•4.4
- DDianaColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Joe's was a great experience and great food. There's so much to choose from, I wish I could have ordered more! Our waiter was also very conversational and fun. Overall a great meal.More infoJoe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.8
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover The Strip
The Las Vegas Strip is the heart of Sin City. For visitors intent on indulging their greatest pleasures, the food in this locale will not disappoint. With the variety of choices available in the immediate area, you'll be able to discover something to satisfy your tastes. One of the best-known options on the Strip is the buffet. Easily found in most casinos, the food at the buffets includes many traditional items as well as live stations where chefs cook on demand. Other well-known options on the Strip are restaurants run by celebrity chefs. Among those restaurants, many are high-end steakhouses. Many of the steaks in these establishments are from high-quality beef, including Waygu. There are also a variety of diners, fast-food restaurants, bars, and high-end dining establishments to please tourists and locals alike.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in The Vegas Strip is MICHAEL MINA Bellagio
- Monorail Bally's Paris Las Vegas Station
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- House of Blues Foundation Room
- Desert Rose Resort
- Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Airport Travelodge
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa
- Voodoo Zipline
- Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bonanza East Shopping Center
- High Roller
- Wet Republic
- Polo Towers By Diamond Resorts
- Mandalay Bay
- Ka Theatre Cirque Du Soleil
- Motel 6 Las Vegas Tropicana
- Hakkasan Las Vegas
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Topaz Luxury Suite Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Tropicana
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- SLS Las Vegas
- The Shops at Crystals
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- The Venetian and Palazzo