Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you stop in for a bottle of wine and charcuterie before a show, appetizers, and cocktails before dinner, or to spend your evening with us enjoying live music or a nightly DJ, you will be tempted into staying for an unforgettable evening.
From bites to bottle service, S Bar, in Mandalay Bay, has the exclusivity & intimacy of a Los Angeles lounge with the Las Vegas grandeur & lights.
The architectural design of natural woods, cherry blossom hues, and hammered steel accents paired with ambient beats, provide an upscale atmosphere for an exceptional evening in Las Vegas. Kumi Restaurant + Lounge is Japanese cuisine, redefined, located in the heart of Restaurant Row at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
Foundation Room Las Vegas - located on the top floor of Mandalay Bay Resort, treats guests to a breathtaking view of the Las Vegas strip. Whether you're looking for an intimate night with that special someone or a unforgettable experience in our vibrant lounge, there's a mood for all your personalities. Once settled in Foundation Room, enjoy from our eclectic and seasonal menu with items including a Prime Wagyu New York Strip & our Pan Seared Diver Scallops. Pair them with a harmonious wine from our extensive wine list in our dining room, or a unique hand-crafted cocktail from our rooftop bar to fully complete the experience.
For more information on becoming a member or to preview Foundation Room Las Vegas, please contact our Concierge 702.632.4775.
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined todayWe ordered the Chef’s Choice. First we got spicy salmon served on mini taco shells. Odd presentation but quite tasty. I bite of yellow tail completed the first course. We then received a flavorful salad with good combination of greens. Salmon bites wrapped in Viet sandwich (looks and feels like pancakes) were delish. Last the main course of choice of New York Stake Strips and Blackened Fish Steak were superb. Waitress attended well and suggested the right drinks Wonderful evening.More infoKumi Japanese Restaurant + Bar - Mandalay BayPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.7
- MYMichaelYvipPortland / Oregon •12 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoIt's okay for a casino sports bar. Nothing bad to say for the establishment, after all it's a sports bar.More infoFlanker Kitchen + Sports BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• The Strip•4.2
- TLTeresaLSan Antonio •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023The absolutely BEST fish and chips we've ever had. Great beer selection. Also enjoyed the Shepherd's Pie. We loved it so much that we came back in the morning for breakfast! Staff is wonderful. The original Irish Pub bar/decor is amazing. Prices are very reasonable for Las Vegas. WE plan on returning and HIGHLY recommend!More infoRi Ra Irish Pub - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Irish• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time here. First was for dinner which was amazing. You can tell the quality of the food and how it’s prepared. The second time we went for brunch. It’s a must do. Unlimited small plates and the food was delicious. Can’t wait to go back!More infoBorder Grill – Mandalay BayPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Mandalay Bay Resort•4.3
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Mandalay Bay Resort
One of the most exclusive casino resorts in Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay has gaming, entertainment and shopping options. Perhaps just as importantly, it's an epicure's dream. This resort has more than two dozen on-site restaurants, bars, cafes and more. Choose from dining options including award-winning signature European cuisine by some of the world's best chefs, luxurious brunch buffets, classic American steakhouse fare, or fresh sushi and Asian cuisine. You'll be able to find all these food options without leaving the hotel grounds. There are fine-dining options as well as charming eateries perfect for late-night meals. If you decide to venture out onto Las Vegas Boulevard, you could sample some quick street food options like overstuffed cafe sandwiches or New York-style pizza.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mandalay Bay Resort is Foundation Room House of Blues Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Tropicana
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- SLS Las Vegas
- The Shops at Crystals
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- The Venetian and Palazzo