Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
"Welcome to The Pour House Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar, a family-owned restaurant serving authentic Italian cuisine incorporating ingredients imported from Italy as well as sourced locally. We are open for dinner (5-9 PM daily | last order at 8:30 PM).
Come savor our artisanal burrata along with an array of appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts prepared fresh daily. At The Pour House, we wish to offer you an intimate dining experience away from home and hope you’ll consider us your new Maui family.
We're fully booked most evenings. We recommend booking your dinner reservation here on OpenTable. To make a reservation for a party of 5 or larger, please visit us at www.thepourhousekapalua.com/contact-us or email us at email@example.com. No phone reservations or cancellations."
Opened in March 2016, Taverna Urban Drinks + Italian Eats was created to be Kapalua’s gathering place. We offer delicious Italian cuisine created by renowned international chef Roger Stettler—all in a relaxed and casual setting.
Please visit our website to view our delicious bites and brews or to make a reservation! Mahalo nui loa for supporting our small, local business - we look forward to serving you soon!
- EREricRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat service and excellent food, especially the burrata bar with multiple great options. We had the pear and honey option- yummy. The guitar player was awesome and the volume was perfectMore infoThe Pour House Italian Kitchen and Wine BarPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Kapalua•4.4
- DNDawnNNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 3, 2023Family of 4, and we loved everything. The bread was delicious and the fried calamari and shrimp app were great. The big surprise was the pizza. We got the Carnivore and it was delicious! The atmosphere is fun.More infoTaverna - MauiPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kapalua•4.3
- RRockyvipKansas City / Kansas •143 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 23, 2023The celebration of our anniversary was so special! We never miss the Sunday brunch buffet when we come to Maui and this one was exceptional! The food and service were outstanding! Our waiter was superb! Highly recommended 😊More infoUlana - Ritz Carlton KapaluaPrice: Very Expensive• Breakfast• Kapalua•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is amazing, everything tasted excellent and the ambiance is superb. 10/10 will come back and definitely recommend.More infoBanyan TreePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Kapalua•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipKansas City / Kansas •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a great start to 2023! It was fantastic from start to finish. AMAZING views and food, loved the banana foster pancakes the most!More infoThe Plantation House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Hawaiian• Kapalua•4.8
Originally used as plantation land for produce like coffee, taro, and mango, Kapalua, Maui, is now one of the most beautiful resort areas on all of the Hawaiian Islands, boasting amazing restaurants. Because of its plantation background, Kapalua's Asian culture, especially its Japanese culture, is very prominent. In this small town, there are quite a few traditional sushi restaurants to enjoy. Alongside these, there are also many high-class fusion restaurants that use local ingredients like Big Island beef to make delicious burgers and that use freshly caught mahi mahi to make amazing fish tacos. You don't ever completely say goodbye to the delicious cuisine of Kapalua. Instead, you just say "A Hui Hou" – "until we meet again" - because the amazing food of this town will keep calling you back.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kapalua is The Plantation House Restaurant
- Bay Villa Ocean View One Bedroom
- D T Fleming Beach Park
- Wavecrest A311
- George Murphy Beach Park
- Wavecrest A109
- Kapalua Golf Villas #21V1
- Honolua Mokuleia Bay Marine Life Conservation District
- Pelekunu Preserve
- Two Bedroom Ocean View
- Kalaupapa Leprosy Settlement National Historic Landmark
- Ka Hale Ola
- Bay Villa Two Bedroom Ocean Front
- Napili Gardens Unit 13
- Gardens at West Maui
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
- Ka Hale Kalea
- Wavecrest C211
- Kapalua Ridge Villa KR1614
- Hale O Pu' Hala