Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Asheville
Outdoor dining in Asheville
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Asheville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come enjoy a casual meal with friends or a celebration with your loved ones. Either way, you'll be taken care of by our knowledgeable and friendly team. We take pride in what we serve and how we serve it - Great food and exceptional customer service.
*FOR PARTIES OF 9 OR MORE, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY, HAVE A CREDIT CARD READY WHEN CALLING TO SET THE DEPOSIT*
Lunch: Wednesday - Saturday 11-5.
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday 5 - 9.
Sunday Brunch: 10-3.
We are excited to welcome you to the Rocky Face Tavern, at Cold Mountain, featuring Appalachian cuisine true to our heritage. Our dining room offers majestic views of the Rocky Face Mountain and our front entrance offers sweeping views of Cold Mountain! Make your reservations now!
Glass Onion Serves Northern Italian Fare Simply Prepared Using Mostly Local, Organic & Sustainable Products From Area Farmers & Vendors.
Open for Dine-in Wed-Sun 5-8pm Last Seating is 8pm
Menu highlights include light and refreshing dishes such as Wagyu Tataki with house kimchee, yuzu kosho and savory soy or Tuna Sashimi with smoked soy + scallion, to bolder flavors such as Prime Ribeye with Shiso Chimichurri or the Duck Hot Pot, duck dumplings, smoked shoyu broth + shrooms. We are open 7 days a week, for dinner and weekend brunch!
Please note, our dining room consists of booths, regular tables and high-tops. We will try our best to accommodate you at your prefer location, but sometimes it is not possible due to party size. Our outdoor tables can be requested but not guaranteed when booking on open table.
Located at the Inn on Biltmore Estate, indulge in elegant dining specializing in regional cuisine. Our culinary team invites you to enjoy our seasonal menus with beautiful views, and gracious service. We strive to support the local community through the use of sustainable agriculture.
Table is a small, seasonal, New American restaurant in the heart of downtown Asheville. A ever changing menu, created by Chef Jacob Sessoms and his seasoned team, is inspired by a wealth of American culinary traditions, paying particular homage to the cuisine of the South. The establishment has received many accolades as a farm-to-table, creative, service driven, urban minded restaurant with an interesting wine list and cocktails. Upon opening the doors in 2005, Table committed to supporting, celebrating, and showcasing regional and sustainable agriculture. Table fosters long-standing relationships with farmers and purveyors in Western NC and throughout the Southeast.
Vue 1913 is honored to have consistently received The Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and to be one of only two AAA Four Diamond Restaurants in Western North Carolina.
The Sunset Terrace is an eleven-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, most recently in 2022.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Dress accordingly to the weather.
Complimentary valet parking is available.
Indoor & alley dining, great music & energy, cool staff, vegetarian and vegan options, superb margaritas, huge portions, and all with an eye to using fresh, local ingredients.
Always check out the specials and ALWAYS ask for Hector's Hot Sauce. The peppers are grown on his farm, and are hand picked, smoked, cured and bottled locally.
Dinner at the restaurant is Thursday -Monday beginning at 4:30pm. Our Bar is open Daily at 3 pm.
We bring the Appalachian heritage from the outdoors in while dining in front of the stunning 525 million year old mountains. Inside, outside, or bar room dining, you will have a gorgeous view of Lake Lure and the Appalachian mountains.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Asheville
See what locals rave about in Asheville
- DYDeborahY1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe view of west mountains are wonderful even though hazy that day. Took friends visiting from out of town for lunch - their first visit to Asheville. A bit pricey but we’ll worth it for special occasionMore infoSunset Terrace - Omni Grove Park Inn$$$$• American• Asheville•4.7
- ASAllenSAsheville / Western North Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoNot your normal Mexican restaurant. The very creative dishes are made with great ingredients and are an excellent take on traditional Mexican ingredients in an untraditional way. Highly recommend the lobster nachos (lobster nachos? Are you kidding me) with black bean salsa (which doesn't taste like black beans. Yummy).More infoLimones Restaurant$$$$• Mexican• Asheville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything we ordered was delicious! We didn’t wait long for our food which is always a plus and the honey margaritas I had were just perfect!! Service was good .More infoTupelo Honey - Downtown Asheville$$$$• Contemporary Southern• Asheville•4.6
- WwoolworthlunchcounterNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great New Year’s Day Brunch… it’s a tradition.More infoThe Blackbird$$$$• Contemporary American• Asheville•4.4
- RCRebeccaCSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fried green tomatoes were amazing and the views were spectacular!More infoEdison - Omni Grove Park Inn$$$$• Contemporary Southern• Asheville•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Asheville
With more breweries per capita than any other city in the country, Asheville has pioneered a cultural renaissance in Western North Carolina. And for every brewery in the city, there's an even more fantastic dining option. Organic and local products are a driving influence on the culinary scene in Asheville. Most restaurants feature vegetarian and vegan options (many are vegetarian and vegan only), but fruits and vegetables aren't the only local products in the kitchen. An abundance of high-quality products and generations of tradition allow Asheville to offer top-of-the-line barbecue dishes. There are phenomenal burger joints, authentic Mexican cuisine, and all kinds of funky restaurants pushing the envelope in Asheville.
Dining around Asheville Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Asheville include Brio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee Casino, Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel and Blue Ridge
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Asheville are Brio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee Casino, Posana and Blue Ridge
Bottomless brunch in Asheville is available at Brio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee Casino, Selu Garden Cafe - Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort and Blue Ridge
The most romantic restaurant in Asheville is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
Restaurants in Asheville with a great view include Sunset Terrace - Omni Grove Park Inn, Blue Ridge and Edison - Omni Grove Park Inn