Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Charlottesville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
daily Prix-Fixe 3-Course Menu with optional Wine Pairings
Fleurie offers patio and indoor dining by reservation.
Please make sure to select your desired seating area when booking.
If you do not see your desired time, please call 434-971-7800 to discuss availability.
Join us at Fleurie Restaurant for a contemporary French fine dining experience, located just off Charlottesville's charming Downtown Mall on 3rd Street. Fleurie's elegant atmosphere, stellar wine list, and innovative menu are sure to produce an unforgettable meal. Fleurie is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions or simply enjoy masterfully prepared dishes and intimate service.
No children or pets allowed for any reservations
DINNER: Plan to arrive at 6:15 pm for a glass of bubbly and be seated for dinner at 6:30 pm. Dinner is four courses, each one paired with wine. The cost is $120.00 per person prix fixe
BRUNCH: It is a prix fixe menu paired with sparkling wine. Times available are between 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. The pricing per person is $50.
Reservations are for dinner only, please. Bar seats operate on a first come, first serve basis, and cannot be reserved.
We cannot accommodate parties larger than 6. Due to the layout of our restaurant, we are unable to accommodate pets on our patio.
Since 2006, Ten has served a variety of both traditional and original cuisine.
Chef Pei Jen Chang sources ingredients from the finest local, regional, and international sea and farm purveyors, and strives to offer fare that will appeal to the gamut of culinary palates.
Our bar menu boasts an extensive wine list, an assortment of imported and local craft beers, as well as one of the largest collections of sake in Virginia. In addition, we offer a unique selection of libations, such as hand-crafted Asian inspired cocktails, assembled using inventive, authentic ingredients, or a 'Sake Flight', which allows for the subtle, intricate flavors of three selected varietals to be experienced.
The meaning of the Japanese word 'Ten' is 'heaven' or 'celebration', and our highest goal is to create an elevated, adventurous, and intimate dining experie
Established in 1965 as Charlottesville's premier steakhouse, dinner the Barn has become a Charlottesville tradition. Serving only the finest Certified Angus Steaks, award winning Roast Prime Rib, exceptional seafood and fine wines.
We are now open Wednesday - Saturday for inside dining, curbside pickup and outside seating when weather permits.
We are following all safe distancing guidelines and are disinfecting all areas frequently. We look forward to seeing you.
Maya does request that all guests entering the building are vaccinated for the safety of the other guests as well as staff. We ask that you opt for take away dining options if you are not fully vaccinated.
Masks are required while entering and exiting the property as well as anytime you are not seated at your table. You will have an hour and a half to enjoy your meal and company.
Located in the center of Charlottesville Virginia’s Midtown, MAYA serves dinner 5 days a week. Our “made from scratch” menu is prepared daily in honor of the Old Southern Kitchen.
Set in a charming and historic house on a ridge overlooking The Rivanna River in Charlottesville, Virginia, 1799 at The Clifton is committed to cooking beautiful, locally sourced food in a warm yet chic atmosphere. Michelin Starred Chef Matthew Bousquet and his team are dedicated to giving you the best of new Piedmont cooking in a special way. Come and explore the offerings of our Chef’s seasonal menus, featuring the bounty of our own organic vegetable and herb garden. We look forward to making your visit truly memorable! Please make any requests on seating preferences, using the reservation notes. We will do our absolute best to accommodate all request based on availability.
Led by James Beard nominated chef, Jose De Brito, the kitchen offers French classics with a modern twist, utilizing the best ingredients available. The wine list is focused on Champagne and Old World wine with some quality domestic producers, compiled by a former 3 Michelin Star restaurant sommelier.
The atmosphere is relaxed but refined.
See what locals rave about in Charlottesville
- LMLizaM1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHamilton’s has always been one of my favorites. The food is always excellent and the service good. We ate outside because I like to watch the people and if the inside is full it can be noisy.More infoHamiltons' At First & Main$$$$• Contemporary American• Charlottesville•4.8
- SScorpyVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI was warmly greeted by Anthony, who led me to our table (I had dropped my friend off at the restaurant before parking the car). Our server, Kevin, was fantastic! He was friendly and knowledgeable and provided top-notch service. The food was as terrific as it always is. I highly recommend the C&O to anyone in search of great victuals and great service! Stephen SmithMore infoC&O$$$$• American• Charlottesville•4.9
- MAMaryAnneBNew Orleans / Louisiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFleurie did not disappoint! The food was amazing! The roasted lamb my husband had was the best he’s ever had. I had the lobster which was delicious ! The little extras the chef provided were amazing too. I don’t like liver, but I am now a fan of the chicken liver mousse in grapes that we were presented with!More infoFleurie$$$$• French• Charlottesville•4.8
- IIlovefoodvipVirginia •89 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful, as always. A very enjoyable meal with friends.More infoCafe Frank$$$$• Contemporary French / American• Charlottesville•4.7
- CRCharlotteRvipAustin •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWhat a great experience! It was my dad’s 80th birthday and they gave us a nice, quiet table (I asked for a quieter table). The fish was extremely fresh and delicious, as was everything else! Service was lovely too.More infoTen$$$$• Japanese• Charlottesville•4.8
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Charlottesville
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Charlottesville is both a historical and college town, and when these two worlds collide, there is bound to be culinary magic in play. Because the community encompasses such a large area, the food options are limitless. Downtown gives food lovers underground wine bars, rooftop grills and farm-to-table options. You can also find French crepes and American restaurants with recipes and wines that date back to the founding of the country. Towards the north, diners will find options such as authentic Mediterranean and Indian restaurants for a delicious international flavor. Whether you're looking for an old family favorite or the latest fusion cuisine that unites global tastes, Charlottesville has plenty to offer.
Dining around Charlottesville Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Charlottesville is The Ivy Inn Restaurant
The best vegan restaurants in Charlottesville are The Ivy Inn Restaurant, Hamiltons' At First & Main and Maya
The best vegetarian restaurants in Charlottesville are The Ivy Inn Restaurant, Hamiltons' At First & Main and Maya
The restaurants with the best service in Charlottesville are The Farmhouse at Veritas, The Ivy Inn Restaurant and Fleurie
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Charlottesville are The Farmhouse at Veritas, Forked on Main and The Ivy Inn Restaurant