Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Cleveland / Akron / Canton
Outdoor dining in Cleveland / Akron / Canton
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Cleveland
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
According to Jet Tila, celebrity chef and culinary ambassador to the US, the popularity of Thai food comes down to a balance of flavors between sour, sweet, rich, and savory. He stated that “There is a meeting point where I think most people could say this dish or cuisine is very crave able”.
The owner is a native Thai chef who gained her authentic experience through many years of hands-on local cooking in Thailand, followed by over 6 years working as a Thai chef in the Chicago area.
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
Café Toscano has quite a few popular options. Some of the items you might want to try include the fettuccine alfredo, penne arrabiata, spaghetti carbonara, salmon alla griglia, filet mignon and chicken marsala are all good options. Café Toscano also offers a menu just for the kids.
Join Us for Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch. Reservations are available for Lunch Monday-Friday from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm, Dinner Sunday-Thursday from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm-10:00 pm and Brunch on Sundays from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm. Business Casual Dress Code is required. Window tables are limited and we cannot guarantee seating but will do our best to accommodate your request. Reservations of 5 guests or more cannot be made online, please call for availability. Reservations will be honored up to 15 minutes past your scheduled reservation time and we require the majority of your guests to arrive prior to seating. Beyond this time period, your table will be released and we will accommodate you when, and if, a table becomes available.
Restaurant experiences trending in Cleveland / Akron / Canton
See what locals rave about in Cleveland
- SRStaciR1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful food and friendly service. Make sure to order the meatballs- they are fantastic!!!More infoLockKeepers$$$$• Italian• Valley View•4.8
- AMAnnieMCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy experience here was great. I took my husband for a birthday dinner. The staff were very attentive and polite. The food was flavorful and filling. We ordered the NY strip steak, green beans, and truffle butter mac ans cheese. It was perfect! The green beans were heavy on the garlic which I personally love. My husband has the Filet Oscar which was filet mignon topped with crab, fingerling potatoes, and asparagus. He also had the lobster bisque which tasted so fresh and light. I would definitely return.More infoDelmonico's Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Independence•4.7
- WEWENDYMvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on May 13, 2023Food and service were excellent, as always. General Manager Phil Skozen is the best!More infoAustin's Woodfire Grille - Brecksville$$$$• Steakhouse• Brecksville•4.7
- CSCSmithGSCvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 22, 2023Great staff and great food!More infoThe Sanctuary$$$$• American• Independence•3.8
- FFrankievipCleveland / Akron / Canton •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a table of 5 and everyone enjoyed their meals. Great service too. Get the salted caramel gelato!More infoBurntwood Tavern - Brecksville$$$$• American• Brecksville•3.7
No matter what your taste buds crave, the Cleveland metro area offers a wide variety of restaurants that will fulfill your dining desires. This city by the lake is known for its off-the-boat fresh seafood that gives diners a unique experience they cannot get anywhere else. If you are more of a land lover, the area also features numerous other kinds of dining establishments. Available menu items range from such classics like a traditional steak to pork chops prepared to your liking, so there is something for everyone at the table. There are also ethnic restaurants that add to the flavor of the region. From Italian and Mediterranean to Spanish, Brazilian and more, you’ll be able to find the perfect meals for your palate in the Cleveland metro area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland is Red Lobster - Canton - Belden Village St.
The best vegan restaurants in Cleveland are Cloak & Dagger, The Haunted House Restaurant and Summer House
The best vegetarian restaurants in Cleveland are Cloak & Dagger, The Haunted House Restaurant and Hecks of Beachwood
The restaurants with the best service in Cleveland are Red Lobster - Canton - Belden Village St., Zenobia Cuisine and Ohio City Pizzeria
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Cleveland are H2 Huth & Harris Wine Merchants, North Coast Cafe and Sixth City Sailor’s Club
- Arlington Plaza Shopping Center
- Northfield Park
- Catawba Island State Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
- Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
- Ferndale Park
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra At Severance Hall
- Hampton Inn Cleveland-Airport/Tiedeman Road
- Cleveland Convention Center
- Amtrak Cleveland Station
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame And Museum
- Warehouse District
- Euclid Avenue
- Chagrin Falls Shopping Center
- West Market Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario
- Concord Plaza Shopping Center
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Cleveland
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Cleveland
- 91 Cleveland / Akron / Canton Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Cleveland
- The Best Cheap Eats in Cleveland
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Cleveland
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Cleveland
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Cleveland
- The Best Pizza in Cleveland
- The Best Restaurants in Cleveland
- 37 Cleveland Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day