- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoUpon being greeted warmly by the hostess, our party of seven was offered a table in a quieter area of the restaurant, rather than the main dining area in order to seat us before our scheduled time. The staff graciously showed us where that table was, and when we declined and offered to wait for the main dining area, they were kind, friendly, understanding and perfectly accommodating. We had excellent service while waiting at the bar and our server for dinner was attentive and knowledgeable. The tall windows overlooking downtown in the main dining area, made for a beautiful nighttime ambience. The food was amazing. Each person at our table ordered something different. Highly recommend for a special occasion, for a large group or for an intimate date. ￼More infoBlue Point GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown Cleveland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoIt was my friend birthday I loved the haunted house restaurant good food and. Everyone is so friendlyMore infoThe Haunted House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Cleveland Heights•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food has always been stellar here. The bread and dipping sauce are perfect starters. The menu explanations are done to a T by the professional wait staff. The salads are stand outs. And of course the wine is beautifully paired with any of the delicious entrees.More infoIl VenetianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown Cleveland•4.9
- PDPatDvipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe went to the old Fahrenheit in Tremont a few times. It was good - sort of a pub vibe. The new Fahrenheit is a major step forward. The decor is world class. It is spacious and there is good space between the tables. We sat in a banquette and had tons of room on our table. The menu could be described as Fusion. There are a lot of Asian inspired dishes on the menu. We shared the Shanghai Crunchy Salad to start. It was full of fresh chopped vegetables with crunchy Wonton strips. The serving was very generous and would have been too much for one person of our advanced age. It wasn't strongly flavored but it sure was healthy. Then we shared the Smashing Dan Dan Dumplings. These came in a spicy sauce and were delicious. We also had the Vietnamese Chicken Spring Rolls. They came with four lettuce pieces covered with cucumber, peanuts and sliced chili peppers. I tried wrapping the spring rolls in the lettuce combo and that worked great. These is much more for us to explore on this menu so we'll be going back and back again. The wine list is very good although the Chardonnays by the bottle were pricy, but also very good. We have most of them in our wine rack for special dinners. We went with the two Chardonnays by the glass. They were good value and both very pleasant. Fahrenheit is a great addition to the downtown Cleveland dining scene. We can't wait to go back,More infoFahrenheitPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown Cleveland•4.4
- PAPAULGChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful dinner on New Years Day. Service was good and food was better. ThanksMore infoLuca Italian Cuisine ClevelandPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Flats•4.7
Bellevue, Ohio, just outside of Akron, is home to some tasty restaurants. One dish you need to try is the seafood platter, which is comprised of locally caught Lake Eerie perch, butterfly shrimp, and fried clams. Served alongside tartar and cocktail sauces, it's easy to understand why this meal is a local favorite. Speaking of popular local dishes, you should grab a plate of the Turkey Bellevue. This delightful dish is an open-face turkey sandwich smothered in gravy on your choice of bread. Be sure to save some room for dessert, because the homemade ice cream is sure to become your favorite as well.