- JDJohnDCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHands down the best italian food in NE Ohio. Would recommend the trio and the carprese salad as apps. As an entre, literally anything on the menu. 15/10More infoLa Dolce Vita - ClevelandPrice: Moderate• Italian• Little Italy•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPretty much like the old Nighttown, with super interesting menu, deliciously prepared dishes. Dessert was delectable. Wait staff was attentive and friendly but non-intrusive, even though the newly revived place just opened. The only problem was finding a parking spot. They are working on that.More infoNighttown- ClevelandPrice: Expensive• American• Cleveland Heights•4.1
- AWAmandaWCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe really enjoyed this restaurant overall, the service was ok.. It took a long time to put in our order and drinks took a long time to come, sometimes they didn’t come at all. The birthday singing was really fun and all of the characters were outstanding. The restaurant was not busy for a Wednesday night in December. Overall we really loved it but the service could have been better.More infoThe Haunted House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Cleveland Heights•4.1
- BHBeauHCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agogreat spot. definitely recommend. thank you.More infoBetts - ClevelandPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Cleveland•4.3
- AAbad1vipNew York / Tri-State Area •29 reviews5.0Dined 5 days ago"The food was delicious, and the atmosphere was fantastic. However, the musician playing the guitar was a bit too loud."More infoThe Centro- ClevelandPrice: Very Expensive• European• Downtown Cleveland•4.3
Jefferson is a destination where families can get a spicy or mild lunch with cold drinks. Kids' specials and family-style menu options are served regularly at the Mexican restaurants in this neighborhood. Nachos are topped with two cheeses, peppers, and beef. Lunch and dinner items are also served to guests; healthy eaters can try the grilled chicken that's paired with crisp veggies. During dinner, most travelers dine at the neighborhood's local bistro. The specials change on a regular basis; however, the menu always features organic components. Tables are available outdoors at many of the eateries, so everyone can get fresh air while enjoy a pizza, enchilada or gyro.