- GGalavipCleveland / Akron / Canton •7 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat birthday celebration- everything good, service, drinks were outstanding! Thank youMore infoBar Italia BeachwoodPrice: Moderate• Italian• Beachwood•4.6
- OTCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoTable was ready on time. Service was very good. Food was also very good and out to us quickly.More infoCedar Creek GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Beachwood•4.5
- DBDandBCleveland / Akron / Canton •37 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe Standard is a hometown jewel. The menu is extensive and the food absolutely delicious. To top off the experience, our server, Jamie, was top notch . A very enjoyable evening.More infoThe StandardPrice: Expensive• French• Cleveland East•4.8
- JVJennaVChicago / Illinois •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Really nice experience. Everything was delicious and we weren’t rushed at all. A little pricey but it is also an experience.More infoThe Melting Pot - LyndhurstPrice: Very Expensive• Fondue• Lyndhurst•4.4
- SSunnyonevipCleveland / Akron / Canton •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Jorge was our waiter — excellent. Special of filet with crab meat was outstanding.More infoThe Capital Grille – Cleveland – LyndhurstPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lyndhurst•4.8
Discover Highland Heights
Highland Heights, Ohio, is a suburb of Cleveland that is well known as the home of the North Chagrin Reservation and Squire's Castle. This area is home to many small Indian restaurants featuring popular dishes including chahou kheer, aloo baingan masala and chicken tikka masala. Highland Heights also hosts several sports-themed pubs, which are especially popular when the Cleveland Indians or the Cleveland Browns have a home game. The sports bars feature locally made artisan beers along with American comfort foods such as loaded baked potatoes, teriyaki chicken wings and beer-battered onion rings. Italian food is also popular, and there are several upscale restaurants in the area. Try a bowl of pasta e fagioli over lunch.