Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Café Toscano has quite a few popular options. Some of the items you might want to try include the fettuccine alfredo, penne arrabiata, spaghetti carbonara, salmon alla griglia, filet mignon and chicken marsala are all good options. Café Toscano also offers a menu just for the kids.
Enjoy creative and tasteful cuisine, cocktails and wine at The Orchid House Winery. Our Tasting Room is a bright, airy space with high vaulted ceilings anchored by a beautiful mason fireplace and cozy bar area. The Orchid House Winery places a strong emphasis on impeccable service and locally sourced food prepared with innovative techniques, inspired cocktails, Orchid House wines and craft beers.
If you enjoy fabulous wine, delicious cuisine, and beautiful surroundings, then come, see, and experience The Orchid House Winery. We are perfect for your next event or social function.
- GHGreenHmPittsburgh / Western PA •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBrought wife and aunt for dual birthday. All was superb.More info17 River GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Chagrin Falls•4.7
- RMRogerMDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA small venue tucked into a strip mall, Cafe Toscano appears modest. But inside, the cordial atmosphere, the delicious scents from the kitchen, and the friendly staff make it a very special place. The chicken piccata, light and tangy, equaled any I've ever had. My wife loved the generous eggplant parm. Accompanied by a reasonably priced Oregon white wine, this was a delightful night out. Highly recommended.More infoCafe ToscanoPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Aurora•4.8
- MFMarinFoodieSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe absolutely love Aaron and Moses and go weekly. Our waiter. Anthony, is the best! The views of the golf course are lovely and their food is fantastic!More infoAaron & MosesPrice: Moderate• American• Twinsburg•4.2
- TtammimarievipCleveland / Akron / Canton •28 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023This was our 6th time here since Dec. 2021 and it was just as spectacular as ever. We have been 5x for the holidays and once in the summer and we've never had a bad meal. We sat in the bar area last night, as requested, and it was so beautiful. We had the salmon and the prime rib special and they were both really good. No complaints. You cannot beat the ambiance and the live piano player at this time of year. Just GO!!!More infoThe Cabin at Mario's SpaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Aurora•4.3
- OTCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The new atmosphere and feel of the dining room is inspiring. The feel of the furniture shows someone is putting a lot of effort into the new dining experience. The service was excellent and the staff was friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be back and recommending it to others.More infoOrchid House WineryPrice: Moderate• American• Aurora•4.3
Aurora is a suburb of Cleveland where many people come to escape the hectic city and to get a bite to eat in a small-town atmosphere. Having been named Tree City USA, it's not surprising that American fare is being served in the local grills, pubs, and taverns. These establishments offer traditional wood-fired pizzas, barbecue briskets, and gourmet burgers, but what sets them apart are the many vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options found on the menus. This suburb is home to international eateries too. Chinese favorites like wonton soup, chicken lo mein, and egg rolls are available from both take-out and sit-down restaurants. Cheerfully decorated Mexican eateries have extensive menus with many dishes you won’t find in other Mexican restaurants.
- Aurora Station Historical
- The Aurora Inn and Conference Center
- Marsh Wetlands State Nature Preserve
- Sugarbush Golf Course
- Mario's International Spa, Hotel & Restaurant
- Geauga Lake Wildwater Kingdom
- Charles Tummonds State Nature Preserve
- Mantua Center Historic District
- Eagle Creek State Nature Preserve
- Aurora Center Historic District
- Charles A Henry Athletic Field
- Tinkers Creek State Park
- Nelson Kennedy Ledges State Park