Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are for dinner only, please. Bar seats operate on a first come, first serve basis, and cannot be reserved.
We cannot accommodate parties larger than 6. Due to the layout of our restaurant, we are unable to accommodate pets on our patio.
No children or pets allowed for any reservations
DINNER: Plan to arrive at 6:15 pm for a glass of bubbly and be seated for dinner at 6:30 pm. Dinner is four courses, each one paired with wine. The cost is $120.00 per person prix fixe
BRUNCH: It is a prix fixe menu paired with sparkling wine. Times available are between 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. The pricing per person is $50.
Since 2006, Ten has served a variety of both traditional and original cuisine.
Chef Pei Jen Chang sources ingredients from the finest local, regional, and international sea and farm purveyors, and strives to offer fare that will appeal to the gamut of culinary palates.
Our bar menu boasts an extensive wine list, an assortment of imported and local craft beers, as well as one of the largest collections of sake in Virginia. In addition, we offer a unique selection of libations, such as hand-crafted Asian inspired cocktails, assembled using inventive, authentic ingredients, or a 'Sake Flight', which allows for the subtle, intricate flavors of three selected varietals to be experienced.
The meaning of the Japanese word 'Ten' is 'heaven' or 'celebration', and our highest goal is to create an elevated, adventurous, and intimate dining experie
Daily Prix-Fixe 3-Course Menu ($105) with optional Wine Pairings ($75+)
Fleurie offers patio and indoor dining by reservation.
Please make sure to select your desired seating area when booking.
If you do not see your desired time, please call 434-971-7800 to discuss availability.
Join us at Fleurie Restaurant for a contemporary French fine dining experience, located just off Charlottesville's charming Downtown Mall on 3rd Street. Fleurie's elegant atmosphere, stellar wine list, and innovative menu are sure to produce an unforgettable meal. Fleurie is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions or simply enjoy masterfully prepared dishes and intimate service.
Set in a charming and historic house on a ridge overlooking The Rivanna River in Charlottesville, Virginia, 1799 at The Clifton is committed to cooking beautiful, locally sourced food in a warm yet chic atmosphere. Michelin Starred Chef Matthew Bousquet and his team are dedicated to giving you the best of new Piedmont cooking in a special way. Come and explore the offerings of our Chef’s seasonal menus, featuring the bounty of our own organic vegetable and herb garden. We look forward to making your visit truly memorable! Please make any requests on seating preferences, using the reservation notes. We will do our absolute best to accommodate all request based on availability.
Maya does request that all guests entering the building are vaccinated for the safety of the other guests as well as staff. We ask that you opt for take away dining options if you are not fully vaccinated.
Masks are required while entering and exiting the property as well as anytime you are not seated at your table. You will have an hour and a half to enjoy your meal and company.
Located in the center of Charlottesville Virginia’s Midtown, MAYA serves dinner 5 days a week. Our “made from scratch” menu is prepared daily in honor of the Old Southern Kitchen.
- FFrustratedvipVirginia •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIncredible meal with family! Oysters were delicious and we had fun with the yummy oyster shooters! The lobster rolls were huge and fresh and as good as our favorite restaurants in New England when we lived in Rhode Island! Service by Allyana was excellent-she was sweet and attentive! We will be back for sure! Thank you for a great night!! ♥️More infoPublic Fish & OysterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Charlottesville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI was meeting my sister and niece to celebrate my niece's graduation from high-school. We had 5 or 6 different rolls. All were very very good. My niece loves sushi, but this was her first time at a "real" sushi restaurant. We sat in the back corner, so she watched them make the food. We had wonderful service as well! This will continue to be my favorite restaurant. Thank you!More infoTenPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Charlottesville•4.8
- PJPJ12Virginia •16 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoRestaurant is beautiful and well laid out. Shrimp and grits were awesome. Service was good but not 5-star level in comparison to other restaurants. I would go back...More infoHamiltons' At First & MainPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Charlottesville•4.7
- BZBethZ1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe were celebrating our anniversary and wanted a great steak to go with a special bottle of wine. We were not disappointed. The food and service were excellent! Our server, Katie, took such good care of us and made our night so special. We can't wait to go back.More infoBlack Cow ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Charlottesville•4.8
- PHPeggyHPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023We had such a wonderful time this evening at Cafe Frank. The hosts and servers went out of their way to make David's birthday celebration special. From the complimentary birthday toast of Rubus blanc de blanc brut (think sparkling chardonnay) to the salmon rillettes, the perfectly prepared wagyu steak with potato puree, to the melt in your mouth lamb shank over polenta, everything was perfect. We love the cool Parisian vibe...and the cocktails were pretty amazing too.More infoCafe FrankPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Charlottesville•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Adjacent to the scenic Shenandoah National Park and home to one of the most successful outdoor pedestrian malls in the country, Charlottesville, Virginia, is a land of contrasts with a noticeably casual atmosphere. The same is true of much of the dining here. Are you craving French, Indian or Thai food? Would you rather try some regional staples like fried pies, ham and biscuits, or Rappahannock oysters? You'll find all of these dishes and more at local restaurants, which typically offer a mix of indoor and outdoor seating so that you can enjoy cooling evening breezes during summer. If you're craving fresh fruits and veggies, check out the City Market's selections from over 100 vendors; the market is open on Saturdays from April through December.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Charlottesville is The Ivy Inn Restaurant
- Artificial Turf Field
- George Rogers Clark Museum
- Klockner Stadium
- Old Met 202
- Barracks Road Shopping Center
- Buckingham Courthouse Historic District
- Days Inn Waynesboro
- Belmont Park
- Ridgeview Park
- Seminole Square Shopping Center
- Walnut Creek Park
- Fairfield Inn Charlottesville North
- Carl Smith Center Home of David A Harrison Iii Field At Scott Stadium
- Residence Inn Waynesboro
- Albemarle Historic District
- Holiday Inn Charlottesville-Monticello
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waynesboro-Route 340
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlottesville
- Lannigan Field
- University of Virginia Historic District