Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As owners, Kenneth Norcutt and Tracy Smith are involved in every aspect of the restaurant. Our travels, extensive background, and passion for food and wine enable us to share our experiences with you in our small community of North Myrtle Beach, SC. We are a small family dedicated to an intimate culinary adventure, a playground for lovers of wine and fine cuisine.
We invite you to Drink, Dine & Discover.
Please note that due to the size of our dining room and our tableside service, the restaurant is not suited to children under 13 years of age. Thank you for your understanding.
Reservations made for outdoors are weather dependent. In the case of inclement weather, we will try to move your reservation inside, however, that is not guaranteed.
Wednesday: 11am - 9pm (reservations available from 4pm - 9pm)
Thursday: 11am - 9pm (reservations available from 4pm - 9pm)
Friday: 11am - 10pm (reservations available from 4pm - 10pm)
Saturday: 4pm - 10pm (reservations available from 4pm - 10pm)
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm (reservations available from 4pm - 10pm)
Entice Your Senses While You Dine in our Fine Art Gallery. Innovative International Cuisine featuring Local Seafood, Grassfed Beef as well as Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu Options. Also offering Live Musical Entertainment, Artists Creating at the Easel, Patio Seating
Private Dining Room Available for up to 35 People
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
However, the real pleasure of visiting our pub comes from our kitchen. McGee's Irish Pub's kitchen staff offers top quality, full course meals and table service on par with upscale dining restaurant in the region at a fraction of the price. We also feature an 80+ wine list designed by owner & Wine Spectator Award winner John Benca.
Bistro 90 is the ONLY, HAND CUT, DRY AGED, U.S.D.A. PRIME ONLY, STEAKHOUSE ON THE GRAND STRAND.
Our steaks are U.S.D.A. PRIME, (including Filet Mignon), and are Dry-Aged in House. U.S.D.A. Prime Beef makes up less than 3% of ALL Beef produced in the United States. We offer the Freshest of Seasonal Seafood, including Wild Caught Salmon, Halibut, Chilean Sea Bass as well as locally caught selections.. Our Italian Selections are all made in house, from scratch'.
Standards of service and ingredients are of the highest available.
Enjoy over 425 selections from our 2013-2023 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Wine List.
Enjoy over 165 of the Best Rye and Bourbon Selections, more than 40 of the finest Single Malt Scotches, Craft Beer selections or a hand crafted cocktail at the bar.
Dinner features change nightly and seasonally.
Private Dining Room is available for up to 55 persons.
Bistro 90...Truly, 'A Cut Above'.
Spaghetti Westurn was founded in 2021 in the city of Greenville, S.C.. The concept is the brainchild of Chef and Owner Jason Saunders, formerly of Jianna in Greenville and Wicked Weed Brewing and Table in Asheville, to name a few of the spots where he made his mark. Chef Saunders decided to open his own concept in 2020.
Spaghetti Westurn was conceived of as an eatery and oasis that prizes the beauty of quality, culinary simplicity and generous depths of service in an environment that is comfortable and welcoming for guests and employees alike. We pride ourselves on providing a great place for people to eat and a great place for people to work.
Start out your meal at Sassafras Southern Bistro with one of their amazing appetizers like the spicy pork tenderloin or the famous blue crab and pepper-jack nachos. Choose from entrees like the raved about shrimp and grits or the filet with house made pimento. Some vegetarian and gluten free options are available upon request.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat setting, food and waitress! Very accommodating- changed our reservation time and number off people at last minute.More infoMotor Supply Company BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Columbia•4.6
- PSPeterSSouth Carolina •3 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoGood food, too much of a draft where we were sitting, need to keep the back door closed.More infoBlue MarlinPrice: Moderate• Low Country• Columbia•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Smoked. The food was delicious, and our waiter Justin was PHENOMENAL. We will most definitely return again!More infoSmokedPrice: Very Expensive• American• Columbia•4.4
- TMTM6782vipCharlotte •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The Grand is a fun experience — bowling in the back followed by an excellent meal. The wait staff was great but they were spread a little thin so the wait was a little long to get our drinks and food.More infoThe Grand on MainPrice: Moderate• American• Columbia•4.3
- MBMisterBVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely superb! What a wonderful experience! The staff was so polite! We will definitely be back.More infoCalifornia Dreaming-ColumbiaPrice: Moderate• American• Columbia•4.4
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Discover South Carolina
Charleston takes southern charm to a whole new level. In fact, the city snagged the #1 spot on Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Cities list in 2016. The combination of elegant historic architecture, cobblestone streets, balmy weather, and southern cuisine makes it a winner. Along the South Carolina coast, the resort towns of Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head are full of restaurants serving Atlantic seafood and new American specials. Further inland, Greenville is gaining a reputation for being a burgeoning restaurant hub of the south.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 366 restaurants in Charleston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charleston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charleston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Francis Marion Hotel
- Charleston Historic District
- Wild Dunes Resort By Destination Hotels
- Compass Cove
- Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes
- North Charleston Coliseum Performing Arts Center
- Benson Street Forest Avenue Residential Historic District
- Folly Beach
- First Baptist Church
- The Market Common
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Heritage Club
- Charleston Air Force Base
- Patriots Point
- Broadway At The Beach
- Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy
- Hampton Inn Santee-I-95
- Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
- Alabama Theater
- Coastal Carolina University Brooks Stadium
- 50 South Carolina Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
- 8 restaurants vital to Charleston
- 6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
- 5 cutting-edge restaurants to visit now in Charleston
- Charleston Wine + Food Festival Restaurants
- Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- 100 South Carolina Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
- The best places to grab a drink in Charleston