19 restaurants available nearby
Had the swordfish with jalapeño cornbread. Wonderful dish as it was recommended by a person I met at my hotel. Fish was a large portion, thick and perfectly seasoned and cooked. Server was great also with perfect timing on appetizer (shrimp), drinks and dinner. Worth a visit.
My husband and I went to Darling Oyster Bar for dinner. The oysters were outstanding. We got in on an early bird special including oysters and drinks. We had our first oyster shooters. Very good! We also ordered the claim chowder. Also very good. We will definitely return.
the best!!!!! omg the manager made our 20 year anniversary so special! the food is sooooo tasty and yummy! the vibe is laid back, the decor very appealing. it’s our new favorite spot!!!! i can’t wait to go back!
- Travel Inn - Lugoff
- Charleston Harbor Marina
- Hyatt Place Charleston - Historic District
- Frankie's Fun Park
- Riverbanks Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Cherokee Shopping Center
- Westgate Mall Shopping Center
- Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights
- Lakeside Mall Shopping Center
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Haywood Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort
- Bob Jones University
- Magnolia Plaza Shopping Center
- Kiawah Island by Wyndham
- Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Broadway At The Beach
- Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Historic District