Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Parties larger than 8, please call the restaurant for reservations!
Stella’s Southern Bistro in Simpsonville- open for 15 years, is a staple of this area. We offer cuisine influenced by the coastal Carolina's & American south. We support regional food artisans & emphasize the importance of sourcing products harvested locally. Stella’s offers from-scratch menu, genuine hospitality, full wine list & crafted cocktails all served in a relaxed, neighborhood atmosphere.
Enjoy the menu cuisine of nationally recognized Chef Jason Scholz.
Private Dining: Stella's can accommodate groups up to 50 in size in our beautiful & private Indigo Room.
Start out your meal at Sassafras Southern Bistro with one of their amazing appetizers like the spicy pork tenderloin or the famous blue crab and pepper-jack nachos. Choose from entrees like the raved about shrimp and grits or the filet with house made pimento. Some vegetarian and gluten free options are available upon request.
/kamp/ verb: To relax, chill, unwind, savor, reflect, enjoy, breathe
Step through the doors of CAMP and you know you’re in good company. Here is a gathering place that captures the essence of downtown Greenville perfectly—cool, comfortable, lively—with food that is insanely delicious and flavorful.
The whimsical, comfort food menu with its touch of global flair is crafted using only the freshest, seasonal ingredients sourced directly from local farms. Refreshing cocktails, a curated wine list, and a selection of regional beers pair perfectly to ensure a remarkable dining experience. Come unwind, chill with friends, and savor the moment at CAMP.
- Limited reservations are available but walk-ins are Welcome!
- For parties of 8 or more please email email@example.com
Located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Greenville, SC, this modern speakeasy offers an intimate and unique cocktail bar experience. The Press Room was designed to honor Greenville’s history and incorporates cherished relics from The Greenville News. From its entrance, evoking an editor’s room, to a menu featuring signature drinks inspired by the newspaper, The Press Room pays tribute to The Greenville News, which stood on the hotel site for more than 75 years.
This concept supports the idea that farmers and chefs can make a living supplying a community with its daily necessities, while also encouraging enjoyment of a simple meal of a sandwich or steak, chop, or bake.
Just imagine: Wednesdays become your favorite lunch day of fresh and locally-sourced soups and salads with a friend. Then you get a favorite bottle of wine to bring home, coupled with carefully chosen side dishes and the best burgers and fresh Carolina seafood in Greenville to throw on the grill. Or maybe you even have a long-standing Sunday brunch date!
At CityRange you'll find a Range of flavors, a Range of choices, and a Range of Prices.
- CSCindySvipSouth Carolina •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our second time eating at Sassafras. My husband and I both had the trout dish and it was delicious. The peanut butter pie was out of this world! Sally was our server on both occasions and she is excellent. Her wonderful personality and knowledge of the menu made our dining experience even more pleasant. Highly recommend this restaurant and we will be back soon.More infoSassafras Southern BistroPrice: Moderate• Southern• Greenville•4.8
- GGreatfindAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVery Good food! Great service, awesome staff and the food was superb!! Will definitely returnMore infoTupelo Honey - GreenvillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Greenville•4.6
- VMVivMSouth Carolina •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoCan’t wait to go back! It was mouthwatering and very nice.More infoIndaco - GreenvillePrice: Expensive• Italian• Greenville•4.6
- JMJackieMAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe were a party of 3 dining at O-Ku for the first time. We had reservations at 8:15, but came in early to see if we could snag a table. The hostess was very nice and had us seated within 20 mins of our arrival, well before our reservation time. Our server, Alanna, was AWESOME! Personable, attentive, very knowledgeable of the menu, and very patient with us as we asked questions and needed a few minutes to decide what to order. We ordered the truffle butter edamame and wagyu tartare toast to start… PHENOMENAL. Alanna recommended the salmon usuzukiri and that was also so flavorful and unbelievable fresh. We each got a sushi roll to share and, again, the chefs knocked it out of the park. Highly recommend the reedy river, rainbow, and acevichado rolls! The ambience, staff, and food all exceeded our expectations, and the splurge is worth it!More infoO-Ku - GreenvillePrice: Moderate• Sushi• Greenville•4.7
- HSHeatherSvipSouth Carolina •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Best service in town!!! We love this place!More infoSoby'sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Greenville•4.7
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Nestled between the mountains and the sea, Greenville offers the best of South Carolina barbecue and seafood traditions in its restaurant district. While classic Southern and low-country dishes await at several downtown locations, there has also been an expansion of cuisine and culture in Greenville in recent years. When you're searching for a good restaurant in the area, you can find everything from Mediterranean and classic Italian to innovative pizza places and Asian fare. While there is plenty of influence from the coastline, with oyster bars and other fantastic fresh catch to savor, there is also plenty of amazing pork barbecue and excellent pub food at all hours of the night. You can find a bit of everything in Greenville, and you're sure to enjoy the Southern hospitality.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 57 restaurants in Greenville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Contemporary Southern, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Greenville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Greenville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fluor Field
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville/Woodruff Road
- Westowne Shopping Center
- The Peace Center
- Greenville Little Theater
- Woodburn Plantation
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Wyndham Garden - Greenville
- Hyatt Regency - Greenville
- Golden Strip Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
- Peace Center
- West End Shopping Center
- Falls Park On The Reedy
- Pleasantburg Shopping Center
- Roper Mountain Science Center
- Hampton Pinckney Historic District
- Clemson University International Center For Automotive Research
- Drury Inn & Suites Greenville