Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have inside ^ outside dining areas and a fantastic cocktail bar. We cater for everyone, come and join us!!!
Located on the outskirts of the Suffolk town of Bury St Edmunds, Lucy's Pizzeria welcomes you to enjoy their authentic pizza to eat in or take out.
Our Adult only fine dining restaurant has been awarded two rosettes by the AA for the quality of our food.
We aim to host the majority of our summer and early autumn dining, alfresco in our newly built under cover outside dining experience in the garden.*
All of our dining will be either 6.30 or 7.00pm starts, unfortunately we will not be able to offer any later tables.
PLEASE NOTE DRESS CODE IS SMART CASUAL FOR DINNER:
SORRY NO CHILDREN OR DOGS ALLOWED
*whilst we understand that some of you may book with us to experience the outside booths, on the night should the weather becomes extreme, we unfortunately may need to move the dining experience inside.
Come and see us at 8 Redwell Street or we can deliver our freshly made cocktails straight to your door!
We use as much fresh & local ingredients as we can, and pair with good quality spirits.
Your tipsyjar comes with two servings, premium quality garnishes and all our own original recipes.
Our own Mixologist creates every single recipe and drink served, with previous experience running various bars in the city and working as resident Mixologist for a hotel chain, as well as creating drinks in Michelin star venues. So don't worry, you're in good hands!
Our current menu theme is the Spring Carnival
We invite you to join us at our authentic Indian, family-run restaurant & sample some of the finest Indian food Norfolk has to offer. Namaste Village is a traditional yet progressive Indian restaurant, serving vegetarian & vegan food from different regions of India, which is both healthy & delicious. The dishes on our menu are unique and developed from our own recipes. That is why they taste different and unique. Come, see for yourself & experience the spirit and spice of India.
The fact of being a vegetarian restaurant should not be disappointing you. More than 70 % of our customers are not vegetarian and still this is rated as the number one Indian Restaurant in Norfolk on Tripadvisor and also featured in The Times as the 8th best curry house.
The Worlington restaurant is the heart of our hotel - locally reared meats, coastal catches and hand-picked produce take precedence, perfectly paired with our wine list, make for an evening of dining in the Suffolk countryside that's truly memorable.
The team at Marlings look forward to welcoming you. Lawson our head chef is excited to share his passion and offering of seasonal and locally sourced quality food. Joined by front of house manager Emma the team hope you have a relaxed and enjoyable experience.
A great pit stop for those walking the north Norfolk coastal path Marlings is just 500 metres from the route plus we have a beautiful nature trail to enjoy before or after your meal with us.
Sunday Carvery is served 12-3pm every Sunday. Please do book in advance as this is a popular day.
Free wifi is available so please do make yourself comfortable to work or meet colleagues.
This year we have lots of live events planned, plus quiz nights and garden BBQs, keep an eye on our social channels for updates.
Harvey had the opportunity to purchase an old café caravan situated on Castle Meadow Norwich next to the old cattle market.
Zaks opened in May 1976 serving the now famous chargrilled burgers in the “Original Zaks Caravan” wrapped in tin foil and cooked fresh to order in the American tradition.
If it is an authentic American dining experience you are looking for then Zaks is your kind of place. Burger, ribs and chicken are standards on our menu. Add to this succulent steaks, amazing desserts and a huge selection of authentic drinks (including shakes).
We can't wait to welcome you
We have a menu using the best of local produce, including seafood landed on the beach at Weybourne!
We have a great bar area, with a roaring log burner in winter, two dining areas and a lounge.
We are dog friendly but we ask that Fido is kept on leads at all times. Dogs are permitted in the bar, bar dining area and garden, but not in the lounge and main dining room.
A great place for a drink and mardle with locals at the bar, a stop over on your walk or an evening meal. We have something for everyone at the Ship.
- CCChrisCNorfolk/Suffolk •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I made a last minute booking at the Honingham Buck and found the on line process very straightforward. When we arrived most tables were occupied but we were very quickly seated. The menu had a variety of dishes. I selected Sea Bass with a Cromer Crab risotto and my wife a broccoli based vegetarian dish. Both were excellent. The staff were friendly and efficient and the prices very reasonable. We will certainly be going back.More infoThe Honingham BuckPrice: Moderate• British• Norwich•4.6
- RIRichardINorfolk/Suffolk •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time back at The Eagle for some time. Had the Eagle Burger which was outstanding. Good range of beer on offer as well. Easy parking outside which is a bonus for a City pubMore infoThe EaglePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Norwich•4.4
- SFShirleyFNorfolk/Suffolk •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLovely atmosphere, friendly and efficient staff, very tasty fresh food, would definitely recommendMore infoThe William & FlorencePrice: Moderate• British• Norwich•4.4
- LRLindsayR1 review4.0Dined 7 days agoMy husband and I had an excellent meal at the 'Unthank' last night. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the service was very good. The food was of a very high standard . We may well be back again before we leave Norwich on the 19th September.More infoThe Unthank ArmsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Norwich•4.5
- LLLynLynNorfolk/Suffolk •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Really lovely night. Food was great I had steak which was cooked perfectly. Other family members had pizza which they said was delicious and generous sized. Service was perfect lots of checking we had everything and really cheerful staff. We will definitely be back.More infoThe King's Head, HethersettPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Norwich•4
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 90 restaurants in Norfolk/Suffolk. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Contemporary British, American, Gastro Pub, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Norfolk/Suffolk who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Norfolk/Suffolk either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.