Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Starlite "cooks with a conscience". We use as much local product as possible.
Locally grown vegetables: About 90% of Starlite's produce is locally and/or organically grown.
Meat from animals (in as many cases as possible) that have been responsibly raised without the use of hormones.
Seafood that is, in majority, regionally and/or sustainably harvested.
Starlite feels the quality these measures provides is both noticeable and worth the expense. We hope you feel the same way.
Starlite is proud to support the following local businesses, artisans, and farmers:
Better Half Shell
People's Organic Foods Co-Op
Sage Mt. Farm
We are known for many of our fantastic weekly specials at Harley Gray: Wednesday Night neighborhood night which offers Happy Hour all night, Thursday night Live Maine Lobster and Friday night Slow Roast Prime Rib to mention some more popular ones. We strive to offer you an amazing dining experience that includes incredible food, unique and fun cocktails and of course friendly professional service from our entire staff.
- RRomadinervipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •74 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent service, not rushed, attentive. We tried several dishes over two days and all were excellent. Not your traditional Mexican food! Ready for a new experience this is it.More infoEl AgavePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Old Town•4.7
- MMopsosLas Vegas •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Tequila Factory in Old Town San Diego is a true hidden gem. Offering a top-notch Mexican brunch experience, this restaurant stands out for its flavorful dishes and inviting ambiance. What sets it apart even more is the exceptional service provided by Greg, a waiter who goes above and beyond to make your dining experience memorable. From recommendations to timely service, Greg adds a personal touch that elevates the overall enjoyment. If you're seeking a delightful brunch with a side of excellent service, the Tequila Factory is a must-visit, and having Greg as your waiter is the cherry on top.More infoOld Town Tequila Factory Restaurant & CantinaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Old Town•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoJust it needs a lower level music and maybe to close the doors when it’s windy and coldMore infoTrattoria Don PietroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Old Town•4.3
- TTresdudesvipSan Diego •48 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The food and drinks were delicious! The entire staff from the moment we checked-in for our reservation to when our dishes were cleared, were friendly and awesome. Hope to come back to use the private room sometime soon.More infoTahona BarPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Old Town•4.6
- FMFoodMDvipSan Diego •99 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The cocktails were perfect and the food was excellent as always. They had a steak special which was melt in your mouth good. Jose was our waiter and he is always outstanding!! Another wonderful dinner at J&Gs.More infoJack & Giulio's Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Old Town•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Mission Hills
Nestled around San Diego's Old Town and downtown, the upscale residential area of Mission Hills offers quality fine dining. Neighborhood chefs source their fresh ingredients from the abundant local farmers markets, offering true farm-to-table cuisine. Small plates and appetizers reflect regional vegetables, meats and cheeses, from a walnut pesto brie to roasted beet salad. Elegant dishes at the handful of gourmet venues include wild boar sausage risotto, free-range duck and chicken, lamb meatballs and an apricot quinoa salmon salad. Local pizzerias as well as an array of Mexican and Asian restaurants, offering sushi to noodles, can also be found in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Mission Hills is The Red Door