- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoParking: can be crowded but lots of options. It’s located in a mall so it’s extra busy during the holidays. i’d suggest leaving with time to find parking. Hosts: I found the hosts at the front to be OK. They didn’t greet people coming in, and after I stated we had a reservation, we waited a little under 10 minutes to be seated. They didn’t seem happy to be there, but maybe it was just a busy time. Server: I believe our servers name was Izabella. She was outstanding! Her recommendations of the menu we’re excellent and she had a wonderful demeanor! Food: Absolutely exquisite! This is authentic Italian style dining and food; the servings are large enough to share. Highly recommend: Apps: Arancini & crispy brussel sprouts Entrées: the Branzino was phenomenal! Must try! Desserts: Gelato w/ plantains & caramel was mouthwatering. Cocktails: Crafted to perfection! Can’t wait to go back and try the pasta and tiramisu!More infoLucreziaPrice: Expensive• Italian• La Jolla•4.3
- LKLaurieKvipChicago / Illinois •20 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoJavier’s has the best energy and atmosphere- we loved the Pollo enchiladas - our waiter was attentive and food came out quick! Can’t wait to come back!More infoJavier's - La JollaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• La Jolla•4.6
- VVeronicaChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Give Stephon a raise, safe to say we will be back.More infoThe Marine RoomPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• La Jolla•4.7
- AAmonor28San Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was my first time dining at North Italia and it was amazing, great service, excellent food and a really nice place, fully recommended!More infoNorth Italia - Fashion ValleyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mission Valley•4.6
- AVAntonyVSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Madison had a great atmosphere and outstanding food. We enjoyed the music and ambiance. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Great location, and we appreciate that it was open on New Year's Day.More infoMadisonPrice: Moderate• Modern European• University Heights•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.