- SEStevoEvipEdmonton / Northern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, cocktails, and service! Will definitely come back!More infoJuniper & IvyPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Little Italy•4.7
- AasddvipNew York / Tri-State Area •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place all around but the seating hostess could be more courteous to the customersMore infoTom Hams LighthousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
- JNJimNvipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great meal. The food was excellent and the service was very good. We sat outside and it was an unusually chilly evening. Other than being a tiny bit cold it was excellent. We’ve already made another reservation to go back.More infoCesarinaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Ocean Beach•4.9
- LKLaurenKvipSan Diego •15 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A dimly lit, upscale joint with good food and style. The roasted oysters and bone marrow was an incredible dish, and the pizza was phenominal. We splurged on Iberico Pork as an appetizer- $42 for a couple oz and some toast. The pork was incredible, but the toast had a very bold tomato flavored sauce that overshadowed the nuances of the Iberico. I ate it seperately :) Overall a solid place, great servicr and good flavors.More infoHerb & WoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Little Italy•4.7
- MAMASfamilySan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was wonderful!! Can’t wait to go back!!More infoCoasterraPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Harbor Island•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Shelter Island
Visitors to Shelter Island on San Diego Bay have a variety of cuisines available to them within short walking distance. This island was created during WWII when the bay was dredged to allow for large Navy ships. Appropriately, the cuisines found here come from around the world. When looking for elegant dining with high-end drinks, you cannot go wrong with the cuisine that concentrates on Hawaiian and seafood elements with an Asian fusion twist. The food is as sumptuous as the view of the bay. For a full-bodied American cuisine with robust views, there are excellent choices built beside the bay with the view in mind. Many of these options meld American and seafood cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Shelter Island (San Diego) is Bali Hai Restaurant