Cuisine (20 of 58)
222 restaurants available nearby
Went for Mother’s Day. Wendy took good care of us. Salmon, burger and the pot roast/ribs were all tasty. It was very relaxing as we have the view of the harbor/sail boats. Will definitely go back.
They reserved a gorgeous view of the boats for us, since we booked on Open Table!! Yay!! What a beautiful sunset at the harbor, relaxing fire pits, and incredibly kind staff. Great for a simple night to go somewhere new on the water. The food could use a little help - get the arugula salad, the...
Other than the planes flying overhead, everything was great.
This place was so good, the service was great (Peter), the food was so damn good. Order the Parker rolls, bacon and the Cesar salad you won’t regret it. The pork chop and the filet were amazing…the drinks were just as good as the dinner and we topped it off with the butter cake with sour cream...
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- La Costa Shopping Center
- Temecula Creek Inn Course
- USS Midway Museum
- Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown
- Twin Oaks Golf Club
- Mission Beach
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Mira Mesa Shopping Center
- La Jolla Cove
- Terra Nova Park
- San Diego County Fairgrounds
- Legoland California
- Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
- Hillcrest San Diego
- The Pier At Oceanside
- Embarcadero Marina Park
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Rolling Hills Park
- Gaslamp Quarter Historic District