Cuisine (20 of 69)
336 restaurants available nearby
Feast on authentic Hunan-style Chinese food at Village Kitchen. Its casual setting offers plenty of seating for families and large groups to dine. Village Kitchen serves a variety of dishes. Guests can begin their dining experience with a veggie and short rib soup, green onion grilled tofu or beef...
We liked the quite atmosphere of the place. Food was fresh and tasty, portions were abundant. Service was well timed and unobtrusive. The "Jaffa cake" desert was phenomenal! Will certainly will come back. Note that the Menu online has prices that are not up to date.
We are regulars to this establishment, we love the food and the service. Recently, we celebrated my husband’s b’day, our friends joined us for the first time and they loved it. Happy we have this lovely restaurant in our neighborhood.
Edo Sushi offers regular business hours, happy hour and a midnight happy hour, which provides plenty of opportunity to enjoy the Asian fusion menu. From the sushi bar to the kitchen menu, there is something to tease every appetite. A popular option at lunch is the bento, which comes with rice,...
- San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park
- La Jolla Village Square Shopping Center
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- North County Fair Shopping Center
- La Jolla Cove
- Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort
- Del Mar Plaza Shopping Center
- Downtown San Diego
- Del Mar Heights Shopping Center
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center Shopping Center
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- San Diego International Airport
- San Diego Air Space Museum
- San Diego - Heart of Gaslamp District
- Ocean Beach Hotel
- Inn at the Park
- Rancho Penasquitos Town Center Shopping Center
- University of California San Diego
- Coronado Ferry Landing Shopping Center
- The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter