Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our 8 person sushi bar and 20 person patio is located in a discrete corner of La Jolla, a setting well suited to our name, which translate to "Secret" in Japanese.
Chef Mitsu Aihara presents a menu of traditional sushi and nigiri, along with Japanese style tapas using the high quality products and ingredients.
A.R. Valentien’s sophisticated design includes artwork from the restaurant’s namesake, Albert Robert Valentien, and a spacious outdoor terrace. Special events include the seasonal Artisan Table dinner series and Celebrate the Craft, an annual charity event benefiting The Ecology Center.
Takeout Operation: Opening hours: Tuesday Thru Saturday. Place your order as early as 11.00 am - Latest pick up at 8.00 pm.
To view our Takeout menu log on to https://bistrodumarche.net/online-takeout-and-delivery-menu/ or send an email to email@example.com and you will be added to our daily email correspondence featuring the most updated menu.
To place your order please give us a call at: 858-551-7500 Ext 1.
Deliveries are handled by our own staff. 10% Gratuities is added to the final check.
Thank you for your support. We do our best to help and satisfy your needs.
*For guests short on time, you can experience a shorter version (4 Courses) of Chef Silvio's Signature Tasting Menu Tuesday-Thursday*
At Ambrogio by Acquerello we seek to operate within the frame of a New Italian Cuisine, built on concreteness, innovation and respect for our great Italian Culture and Materia Prima, as well as the amazing resources of San Diego.
We work without employing sous-vide or parboiling techniques but cooking "à la Minute" to accomplish maximum quality and an integral respect for the “materia prima”, seeking to sweep away the customer through the experience and hospitality that we strive to offer.
Italy, France, Korea, Japan and California: the five countries that define our cuisine and allow us to create a unique set of masterpieces where the traditional flavors of Milan typical foods meet the exoticism of Pacific Asian influences.
Brockton Villa loves families! Please don't forget to include your little ones in your reservation count!
Bring your four-legged friend to enjoy our dog menu available on our dog-friendly patio.
- HHelenvipSan Francisco Bay Area •33 reviews5.0Dined todayWe had a great time here celebrating my husband's birthday. Highly recommend the seafood tower. Our waiter Yao was so attentive and friendly, the service he provided us took the whole experience to another level. We'd recommend this restaurant to anyone for special occasions, or just to have a good meal with wonderful service and a great ocean view.More infoEddie V's - La JollaPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• La Jolla•4.8
- ABAnneBvipSan Diego •49 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe service was very good and the food was excellent. The portions are very generous. We always have a great experience when we eat here.More infoLa Dolce Vita RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• La Jolla•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Outstanding service (Kyle). Great food and cocktails!More infoPuesto La JollaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• La Jolla•4.7
- APArturPSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Tasty food, desert, nice music, good service and impeccable ambiance and decor.More infoMarisiPrice: Expensive• Italian• La Jolla•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is fresh, delicious, and very well priced for the portion and quality. My family and I usually order takeout and enjoy it at the beach nearby. The food is perfectly suited for a casual picnic. As it was rainy winter’s day, we dined in. The macadamia crusted fish is always a hit. I highly recommend it as well as the rib and chicken plate. Ask your server for off the menu specials in case you’re looking for something different from the usual menu. The quality and freshness of the mac/nut fish is on par and surpasses some of the more upscale, expensive, 5 star restaurants in San Diego. Their appetizers are also delightful, like the coconut shrimp. The servers and front of house staff are kind and attentive; and make great recommendations. Our server was very kind to offer a complimentary dessert as a couple in our party was celebrate their wedding anniversary. This is great place to dine in the village with family and out of town guests. The patio offers a lovely view of the beach and coastline. Overall, a wonderful experience as always.More infoDuke's La JollaPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• La Jolla•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover La Jolla
One of San Diego’s top beach destinations, La Jolla provides visitors with plenty of fun and exceptional dining options. Some of the most popular places in the area include fine dining restaurants that serve high-quality food amid a relaxing coastal atmosphere. With its location so close to Mexico, La Jolla also offers some of the best Southwestern foods in the nation. You’ll be able to find everything from authentic tacos to Americanized breakfast burritos. In addition to fine dining options and satisfying Mexican dishes, La Jolla’s dining scene features casual seafood spots and restaurants serving up American, Mediterranean and Indian favorites.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in La Jolla is The Marine Room
- Sheraton La Jolla
- La Jolla Park
- La Valencia Hotel
- Sunset Canyon
- La Jolla Hermosa Park
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- Warren Mall
- Unparalled Elegance In The Show
- La Jolla Caves
- Torrey Pines Golf Course
- San Diego La Jolla Ecological Reserve
- Scripps Park
- La Jolla Village Square Shopping Center
- Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
- San Diego Excellent Adventures
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla
- Colony Plaza Shopping Center
- SeaShell Cottage
- Sand Patch 1
- Rosemont Duplex (upper level)