Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our varied menu features both large and smaller portions of daily entrees that encourage guests to sample and share a number of dishes.
Nothing evokes the mystery of Mexican cuisine more than mole, a sauce of complex flavors that usually includes toasted and ground spices, seeds, nuts, chocolate and chile. Many mole recipes contain more than thirty ingredients and some recipes have five varieties of chile alone. Chef Olea is delighted to share his moles that include his "New Mexican Mole" that he created to commemorate Santa Fe’s 400 year anniversary in 2009. The large mural in the main dining room, was painted and presented to Chef Olea by Federico Leon De La Vega, a well- known artist from Mexico City.
Excellent food, great cocktails and a fun dinning environment! We specialize in Prime cuts of beef, Filet Mignon Rib-eye, New York strip as well as table-side presentations like Caesar salad and Chateaubriand and Bananas foster. Please Call To make a reservation for our dog friendly Patio. Multi-award winning: including Wine Spectator and top 10 in southwest and Best Cocktail. Our cocktails are Well made fun and Forward Thinking, With an emphasis on Seasonality. Happy hour is available from 4 -6:00 every day! (Except Holidays). We love to host dinners for Weddings, organizations, or private celebrations from 2 to 90, everything is made in-house so special diets are easily accommodated: allergies, gluten free, etc.
Excellent Food and Service at a Reasonable Price
Parking on any local street meter Sunday park for free at any meter
We leave a select amount of tables available for walk-ins each evening.
- SshrinkNew York / Tri-State Area •30 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOutstanding menu. The chef's signature soup was amazing!!!!. The shrimp enchilada tower was outstanding. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Would go againMore infoSazonPrice: Very Expensive• Latin American• Santa Fe•4.7
- APAP123Baltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful atmosphere in a beautiful location in one of the oldest hotels in the the US. The food was excellent. Will go to again.More infoLa Plazuela at La Fonda on the PlazaPrice: Expensive• Southwest• Santa Fe•4.6
- CHChzHead005Houston •14 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoAmbiance is about as good as it gets (we sat in the bar area). Brandon the bartender/server was outstanding, friendly and professional. The caesar salad was a piece of art but only average on taste, too much emphasis on anchovies including 3 on top (overwhelming). I had the lobster carbonara which was quite a departure from traditional carbonara and should be given a different name, I would have appreciated a ham-bacon type supporting meat instead of the chorizo, chunks of lobster were excellent. The bread basket was excellent but the olive oil lacked the rich flavor we expected of Italian or Sicilian pressed olive oil. Our dinner, including wine, was about $100 each before tip. Definitely recommend for a special occassion but didn't have a "wow factor for the price" that would take us back more often.More infoSassellaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Fe•4.6
- OTWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our family has the best dinner!! The food was outstanding, the attention to detail was perfect and the ambiance was relaxing with a nice vibe. The drinks were very pretty and each meal we ordered was beautifully plated! We’ll be coming back again next time we’re in Santa Fe. Our compliments to the chef and the amazing manager who took very good care of us and gave us the royal treatment !!More infoCoyote CafePrice: Moderate• Southwest British• Santa Fe•4.8
- CCarrievipMinneapolis - St. Paul •92 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went to brunch on New Year's Day and really enjoyed ourselves. We both had the breakfast burrito, and my hatch green chili sauce was really good. Since it was our anniversary, they gave us a dessert to share, and the chocolate torte was a great choice. Would return. Good valet service too.More infoLuminaria Restaurant & PatioPrice: Expensive• American• Santa Fe•4.3
Discover Santa Fe
The Food Museum calls Santa Fe a "food and heritage community." It is a capital city that has existed since 1610, and today, it thrives on tourism with vibrant streets standing side by side and beckoning hungry visitors. A memorable experience for visitors is tasting the legendary Santa Fe green chile and the endless dishes it complements. New Mexican food isn't your typical Mexican fare. Enjoy breakfast burritos smothered in chile and sweet sopapillas with a side of honey for dessert. Borrowing from New Mexico’s wine making tradition, it's also been touted as home to one of the top 100 wines in America. The area features an abundance of festive restaurants, bars, and markets framed by gorgeous scenery.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 47 restaurants in Santa Fe. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Italian, Fusion / Eclectic, Creative Japanese, Unspecified and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Santa Fe who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Santa Fe either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Santa Fe Plaza National Historic Landmark
- Ghost Ranch Abiquiu
- Loretto Chapel
- Santa Fe Municipal Golf Course
- El Rito Weather Station
- Santa Fe Children's Museum
- Agua Fria Park
- Farrell Fischoff Gallery
- Onava Weather Station
- Hyatt Place Santa Fe
- Frank's Ortiz Park
- Old Spanish Trail Historical Marker
- Pecos National Historic Park
- Cerrillos Historical Marker
- Southern Rockies Historical Marker
- El Rito Historical Marker
- Aspen Forrest Service Station
- Santa Cruz Plaza On The Camino Real Historical Marker
- Pueblo of Nambe Historical Marker
- Hotel Santa Fe & Spa