Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A living time capsule of America's earliest decades, 17Hundred90 captures the authentic flavor of an eighteenth century river port hotel and restaurant while working diligently to provide wonderful new memories for our guests.
Join us and satisfy your Cajun/Creole Soul.
What started out as a casual deli and bakery has evolved into a full-service eatery with menus that feature a variety of traditional and southern-style dishes. We use fresh, seasonal, high-quality ingredients and source locally when possible. You won't want to miss our famous Fried Green Tomatoes or Shrimp & Grits when you visit Savannah!
Serving delicious, approachable food and drinks in a uniquely beautiful, family friendly atmosphere with exceptional guest service is our specialty!
Join us for daily Sunset Happy Hour, Live Music Tuesdays, Vinyl Fridays and DJ Saturdays.
Walk-ins are always welcome and encouraged for lunch and brunch. Reservations are not accepted during evening hours.
Reservations available for Jazz Brunch only
**All patrons must be 21 years of age or older
Fashioned after the widely popular coffee café restaurants of Melbourne, The Collins Quarter brings a taste of Australia and the Pacific Rim to Savannah.
By day, The Collins Quarter is a bustling and vibrant café, serving an all day brunch menu and delicious beverages. By night, the café transforms into a candle lit restaurant. Inspired by the rich culinary diversity of Australia, both the daytime and nighttime menus are supported by the freshest produce, interesting meats and delectable seafood; all innovatively assembled by excellent chefs.
The Café offers espresso drinks in all its machinations. A custom La Marzocco machine provides the horsepower for the espresso beverages and cold filtered coffee is courtesy of a handmade Coffee brewer from Korea. Drip coffee drinkers and espresso fanatics alike are sure to be satisfied by the extensive coffee menu.
Locally owned and operated by Chef Philip & Charlene Branan, Boar's Head offers casual, waterfront dining in a unique restored cotton warehouse built in the 1800's.
Specializing in the finest USDA aged steaks, chops, live Maine lobster, local seafood and sinfully delicious desserts, Chef Branan caters to every diners needs. Relax and unwind with your favorite cocktails before and after dinner in our Tavern with a spectacular view of the Savannah River while watching the Ships pass by!
Price (Price reflects the average cost of dinner, including one drink and tip) $30 and under
Styled after many popular pubs in Melbourne Australia, The Fitzroy is conveniently located in the historic district in Downtown Savannah. Occupying one of Savannahs most beautiful historic buildings The Fitz offers a diverse Gastropub menu.
Credit Card required to secure your booking. If you cancel within 48 hours of your reservation, there may be a charge of $20.00 per person.
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal Georgia •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful experience! Great service, such a hidden gem in SavannahMore infoMadame ButterflyPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Historic District - North•4.7
- MTMichelleTJacksonville / Northeast Florida •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great visit for our last evening in Savannah. The food and service was great. We were seated by the bar, next to the piano and really enjoyed the live music during dinner. Our one complaint was the state of the restrooms - I couldn’t believe such a nice restaurant allowed their bathrooms to be so dirty.More infoVic's on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Southern• Historic District - North•4.6
- KCKarlaCCoastal Georgia •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our reservation was for our son's birthday. Our second time at this location. Our table was by the windows on the river so, points for that. Our server, Maya, was very friendly and chatty, which I like, she also, checked on us frequently and was attentive. We had some minor issues with service though. We ordered a bottle of wine. It took a long time for it to arrive and when she brought it, it was the wrong wine, good thing I checked the label. It didn't take as much time to exchange it. When the check came both bottles were on it. After we left, I thought the price for the bottle that we ordered and received was wrong. The next day I called and spoke with the GM and got it straightened out. Apparently, both the server and I were confused about which Riesling I ordered and was charged for. The manager was very accommodating and offered a credit or an appetizer on the house for our next visit. When the entrees were served one plate was served at a time with a wait between each delivery. So, there was a little awkward wait until all four of us had our plates served. Other than those things our dinner was pleasant, the food was good, and well prepared, and we had a nice evening.More infoChart House Restaurant - SavannahPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Historic District - North•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were staying over in Savannah on our way home from a road trip. This was our New Years Day family dinner before a ghost tour. Everything was perfect. We took advantage of the happy hour drink prices and oysters and had a couple apps and a couple meals shared among the four of us so we got a taste of a lot! All the food has that extra touch that only a chef can give it. Glad to start the year so perfectly fed!More infoCommon RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Southern• Historic District - North•4.6
- LSLeeSNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new favorite place.. We had a great time and service was wonderful..More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - SavannahPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Historic District - North•4.7
With its backdrop of ornate mansions, majestic oaks and swaying Spanish moss, Savannah sheds a unique touch of Southern charm on its coastal location. Outdoor cafes, five-star restaurants, sushi bars and riverboat dinner cruises offer much more than just deep-fried Southern cooking. Savannah chefs combine the tastes of the South with influences from New England, the Southwest, Florida and even Australia in smoked fish dip, mussels with chorizo, avocado toast with poached eggs and crab stew with grits and cheese. You can expect Savannah cuisine to include barbecue brisket and ribs, baked beans and Low Country seafood. Local chefs also take a creative license with kimchi pancakes with shrimp, seared scallops with pureed fennel and squash with sorghum and spiced pecans.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Historic District - North is Husk - Savannah
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Historic District - North are Husk - Savannah, Bar Julian and Myrtle & Rose Rooftop Bar at Plant Riverside District
- Days Inn and Suites Port Wentworth-North Savannah
- Crawford Square
- Savannah Marriott Riverfront
- Waving Girl Monument
- Reynolds Square
- Andaz Savannah
- First African Baptist Church
- Emmet Park
- Owens Thomas Museum
- Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
- Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah
- Cotton Sail Hotel Savannah Riverfront
- Owens Thomas House
- 1996 Olympic Yachting Cauldron
- Columbia Square
- Bluegreen Vacations Studio Homes at Ellis Square, Ascend Resort
- John Rousakis Plaza
- River Street Market Place Shopping Center
- Mallards Mill
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District
- Wilshire Estates / Savannah Mall
- Chatham Parkway
- Historic District - South
- Hutchinson Island
- Victory Heights
- Yamacraw Village
- Avalon / Oglethorpe Mall Area
- The Village / Rio / Armstrong
- Abercorn Heights / Lamara Heights / Ridgewood
- Medical Arts
- Bacon Park Area / Sandfly
- Dale Terrace / Olympus / Victoria Square
- Thomas Square
- Benjamin Van Clark Park
- Historic District - North
- Magnolia Park / Blueberry Hill