24 restaurants available nearby
Girls trip. Had dinner here for Valentine’s Day with my husband and it was delicious so I had to come back and bring my sisters, it didn’t disappoint. We were seated at first at one of the high boy tables but we were not comfortable. The hostess moved us to the semi private seating which was...
One of the best meals I have had in years. Pork shank so tender it was falling off the bone, with extraordinary depth of flavors. So much food I had to take half of it home- including the cheesy grits - and I normally hate grits.
The biscuits are like my grandmother made.
The tomato crab bisque...
Food and service impeccable!! Delicious and although a little pricey it was perfect for a special night out.
Really great food! Small menu but tons of options. I would say they do need more large meal vegetarian options. Someone in our group was vegetarian and was limited to the starters. Waitress was so kind and welcoming.
- Mcalpine Square Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Savannah I-95 South
- Jekyll Island Plaza Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport
- Isle of Hope Marina
- Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge
- Savannah Historic District
- Fort Frederica National Monument
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Savannah Airport
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport
- Super 8 Richmond Hill
- Valdosta Commercial Historic District
- Sea Palms Golf Club
- City Market
- Savannah Marriott Riverfront
- Brookwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Fort Stewart
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel