- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAs an employee of City Of Emeryville we were there for the parade and tree lighting ceremony. Bay Street was decorated beautifully last night. After the parade we had a 7;00pm reservation at your restaurant. We arrived a bit early were warm greeted as we entered, grab delicious drinks from the bar. Once our table was ready we were seated at an awesome table in the window. The food was delicious plentiful. The wait staff were very busy polite and attentive we’d ask for a few condiments and there was a little delay and the floor manager stopped by to introduce himself and ask if we were enjoying ourselves. He was also polite and attentive made sure we received what we needed. I love this restaurant and we’ll recommend it to anyone visiting Bay Street, my friends and family will definitely be back real soon. Glad to have such a place in Emeryville. A welcome addition to our companyMore infoFogo de Chao - Emeryville, CAPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Emeryville•4.5
- JSJacquelineSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe LOVE Creekwood! If I didn't get so much pleasure from cooking, we would be there every night. One thing I really appreciate in a restaurant is consistency and Creekwood delivers across the board– food, service ambiance, and value are always consistent and terrific!More infoCreekwood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Berkeley•4.7
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAcre was delicious. Everything was great; service, food and ambiance. Upstairs is a little expensive. However, the best part about Acre is David Jacobson, the pizza chef. The dough is absolutely perfect, wood fired cooked to perfection. The best Pizza ever!!!More infoAcrePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Oakland•4.5
- JJoshLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was very classy. Amazing views of the Bay and good food. The portions are a little stingy and service could have been a little better but overall it was great. I recommend it. The place is beautiful and the food was good. What more can you ask for?More infoLimewood Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• undefined• Berkeley•4.5
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Emeryville. Our customers recommend Fogo de Chao - Emeryville, CA, Hong Kong East Ocean Seafood Restaurant - Emeryville and Chevys Fresh Mex - Emeryville
As of December 5, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Emeryville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican, Brazilian, Seafood, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Emeryville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Emeryville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Watts Station Historical
- Paraffin Station Historical
- Emery Station Historical
- Marina Park
- Poplar Playground
- Raimondi Park
- Courtyard Oakland Emeryville
- Key Route Basin
- Portview Park
- Powell Street Plaza Shopping Center
- Shell Mound Station Historical
- Stockyard Station Historical
- Sixteenth Street Station
- Emeryville Market Place Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton - San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Hyatt House Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge