Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are by appointment only.
Things to note before Booking and Arriving: We CANNOT accommodate anyone under age 21. Please no children and no pets, with the exception of certified service animals, personal pets and emotional support animals are NOT allowed. Prior arrangements must be made in advance to accommodate said certified service animals.
From seasonal salads and charcuterie to a variety of artisan flatbreads, Shadowbrook Winery’s Small Bites Menu is perfectly paired with selections of our finest vintages. There is plenty of shade and heat sources in all of our outdoor settings.
To complement our mouth-watering cuisine, indulge in one of more than 200 bottle selections of premium wines or a full bar serving specialty cocktails. Check our Event Calendar for our upcoming entertainment schedule of the month. Enjoy the warm weather and dine alfresco on our charming patio. Banquet rooms are available for private parties, business functions, and holiday gatherings. For your parking convenience there is a five story parking structure located directly across the street.
Come join La Sen Bistro for a glass of wine and a taste of French-California cuisine. Cheers to good food and great companies. Bon Appetit!
We offer outside reservations. We love to accommodate our customers but preferred seating may be limited by customer turnover time. Please be aware that specific reservation seating is a request and there may be instances when said requests cannot be fulfilled. Thank you.
We look forward to serve you soon at our Pleasanton and Walnut Creek downtown locations.
Serving and preserving the Gaucho’s culture and the authentic dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy of grilled meats and fresh salads.
With 17 different cuts of meats, ranging from beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and fish, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Hearts of palm, artichoke, sweet beets, asparagus, caprese salad, imported cheeses, and cured meats are only some of the almost 40 items that our gourmet salad bar offers.
Side dishes like garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized bananas, traditional rice and black beans, are a perfect complement to the true Southern Brazilian menu.
Whether you are visiting us for happy hour, a business dinner, a family gathering or a special occasion, we invite you to join us for a unique culinary experience at Galpão Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse.
Bar Camino puts a fresh twist on Mexican-Latin food favorites, highlighting the influence of traditional Mexican ingredients and flavors throughout Latin America. The restaurant’s worldly take on Mexican cuisine includes dishes ranging from a traditional skirt steak ranchero plate to a refined King salmon with fresh plantains and cilantro rice.
Our décor combines contemporary and traditional aesthetics, with neon lights, a refinished cypress king’s table that seats twelve, and a patio featuring picnic-style tables with bright blue umbrellas.
The bar program is similarly eclectic, with a play on a dirty martini with tequila shaken tableside and tropical drinks featuring fresh strawberry, mango, and hibiscus flavors. Bar Camino will feature happy hour Monday through Friday – from 3-5 PM and a “reverse happy hour” Thur-Sat from 8 PM until close.
With over 20 years of experience in Burmese Cuisine, our Chef offers some of the finest dishes prepared fresh daily for our guests. From our Traditional Tea Leaf Salad to our Burmese Shrimp and Basil and Dried Chili Beef, we will satisfy your palette and amaze your taste buds.
Tomatina - Walnut Creek is an Italian restaurant designed in a unique age-old fashioned building with sleek modern interiors. The restaurant has a simple yet elegant air about it with warm ambience and comfortable dining arrangements. The restaurant has a casual setup and friendly environment comprising of cooperative waiting staff which makes this place a desirable choice for large gatherings with friends or family. Tomatina - Walnut Creek also has free Wi-Fi.
Tomatina - Walnut Creek serves wine and beer with their meals. Some of the popular choices from the menu list include chicken parmesan, chicken marsala, and salmon. The restaurant has a wide range of pizzas and pasta options, kids menu, piadine and starters for a delightful experience.
- RPRobertPSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had been wanting to try this place for a while and we had a great experience. There are plenty of food and drink options. The service was great and everything tasted great. We will be back soon.More infoBounty Hunter - Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• American• Walnut Creek•4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •28 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFabulous everything!! Great service, delicious food! Definitely returning.More infoElia - Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• Greek• Walnut Creek•4.7
- RKRandallKSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThey provided us wonderful service and they served good and delicious foods! The server was very nice as well to give us a complimentary “butter cake” because we told him it was our 24th anniversary and we picked their restaurant among others.😊 I will definitely will come back here again and I highly recommended this restaurant🥳 Thank you!More infoRooftop - Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• American• Walnut Creek•4.5
- MMerivipSan Francisco Bay Area •42 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was our first time here. They were out of the beet salad, so we shared the kale Caesar instead. It was very delicious with very tender kale and just the right amount of dressing (not too fishy). We also shared the margherita pinsa. It was a good size for two people and the crust was perfect. I would recommend this restaurant, albeit it is a bit pricey.More infoMontesacro Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• Italian• Walnut Creek•4.6
- DEDeborahESan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing service and attention to detail in every bite. Paired wine well. Might be my new fave restaurant!More infoTELÈFERIC BARCELONA - WALNUT CREEKPrice: Very Expensive• Spanish• Walnut Creek•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 45 restaurants in Walnut Creek. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Spanish, Steakhouse, Barbecue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Walnut Creek who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Walnut Creek either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Len Hester Park
- Castle Rock Park
- Motel 6 Walnut Creek
- Encina Grande Shopping Center
- Countrywood Shopping Center
- Arbolado Park
- San Miguel Park
- Rossmoor Walnut Creek Golf Course
- Heather Farm Park
- Rossmoor Shopping Center
- Ygnacio Valley Park
- Ygnacio Plaza Shopping Center
- Diablo Mountain Inn Walnut Creek
- Shell Ridge Open Space
- Diablo Shadows Park
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Shadelands Ranch Historical Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Marriott
- Rudgear Park