Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Additionally, we love when you come to us, but we can also bring Paradiso to you. We have takeout and delivery available from 11:30am to 8:30pm ( except Friday to Sunday, from5:00pm to close).
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe music was a bit loud. Would you consider soup for cold winter days. Thanks.More infoTop Hatters Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Global, International• San Leandro•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe’ve been to this restaurant many times and it’s always been a very good experience. The food never disappoints and the service is always great. It’s really a nice neighborhood restaurant with great ambience.More infoParadiso - San LeandroPrice: Expensive• American• San Leandro•4.7
- AMAcroMomvipSan Francisco Bay Area •16 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food and restaurant ambiance was fantastic, but the service was slow and inept. It took us 2.5 hours for my family to have a meal for 4 of us and we had to flag down the waitress to order, to ask for drink refills, to get a cocktail that was ordered 40 min before, the bill was wrong and had to be redone… Everything tasted great with the exception of the Old Fashioned that I ordered. It was all simple syrup and sweeter than the crème brûlée- yuck! Also was watered down with a ton of ice cubes that was probably sitting on the bar for 30 min. The steaks were perfectly cooked and tasted amazing! With a different waitress, this would have been a 5 star night.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - San LorenzoPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• San Lorenzo•4.4
- LMLindaMSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My family enjoys Horatio’s food, location and wait staff. The food is a little over valued and the menu doesn’t offer enough choices. However we are always satisfied with our selection because we know the menu limitations and tend to order our favorite every visit. The ambience is great night or day…. Get a window.More infoHoratio'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• San Leandro•4.4
- WCWilaminaCSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was great. and the service was exelent, we will be back for the amazing brunchMore infoEl Torito - San LeandroPrice: Moderate• Mexican• San Leandro•4.1
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in San Leandro is Paradiso - San Leandro
- The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay
- Foothill Square Shopping Center
- Madison Playground
- Verdese Carter Park
- Carney Park
- Hellman Recreation Center
- Courtyard Oakland Airport
- East Bay Regional Park District
- Brookfield Village Park
- Sky Rid
- Hilton Oakland Airport
- Oakland Zoo
- Bonaire Park
- Cherry Grove Park
- Burrell Field
- Red Lion Hotel Oakland International Airport
- Siempre Verde Park
- Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Oakland
- Tassafaronga Recreation Center
- Marina Park