Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Blue Sakana is an Izakaya style restaurant with share plates where friends can go to have a drink and unwind after a long day. Chef and owner, JD prepares Japanese influenced dishes from around the world consisting of an eclectic mix of local and seasonal meat, noodle, sashimi, and traditional sushi specialties, with an emphasis on a unique variety of fresh seafood.
The staff welcomes you into their house and offers up comfort, hospitality and fun. Blue Sakana Blackhawk features an outdoor patio and a full bar, stocked with an extensive selection of sake, where our team happily introduce diners to the world of sake.
The selection of mouth-water dumplings are designed to be filling-forward and handmade with an emphasis on flavor, high quality ingredients and freshness. Signature offerings include crispy gyoza filled with seafood, pork or chicken, pan-seared bao filled with chicken or pork, Xi’an boiled dumplings, and xiao long bao (XLB) soup dumpllings. In addition to handmade dumplings, the menu highlights vegetable dishes such as sautéed and gingered snap peas, garlicky green beans, shrimp toast, and hand-cut noodles. All Dumpling Time locations offer an array of beer, California wines and sake, while some of the locations offer full bar service.
We are "the local meeting place" for business and social events in the San Ramon Valley. It is a place where generation after generation of families has come to meet friends and family. It is a place where newcomers to the valley soon become old friends.
The Brass Door, formerly known as the 8/5 Club, was established by Howard Schlesinger in 1946. It was originally a six-stool bar and 20-person dining facility. Schlesinger's son, Mickey, and his partner Dick Basso bought the club in 1955. Soon after, they renamed the club The Brass Door. Over the years, the partners expanded the facility to include a 20-stool bar, 50-seater cocktail lounge and a dining area for 160 guests. Following a brief closure in 1994 due to a fire, the restaurant was rebuilt from its original location.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoHad dinner at Primavera Restaurant last night. Great place with a cozy feel, perfect for dinner dates or family. Lots of parking since it's in a big strip mall. Service was top-notch, really friendly and quick. Food was awesome. The clam soup was super tasty. The Chicken Alfredo with sausage was creamy and yummy. The Carbonara had a great flavor, pasta cooked just right. Overall, a fantastic spot in San Ramon. Great for a nice meal out. Will go back soon!More infoPrimavera RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• San Ramon•4.5
- TFTamiFSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI love dumpling time. Everything on the menu and the drinks are great. Good food - Good time. Totally reccommend this placeMore infoDumpling Time Bishop RanchPrice: Moderate• Chinese• San Ramon•4.1
- LlottleLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food, service, and ambiance are all amazing! It's not too loud, but tables are a tad close together if you're worried about conversational privacy.More infoPiatti - DanvillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Danville•4.6
- SSamurai6vipSan Francisco Bay Area •589 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Year’s dinner at SD San Ramon!!! You know when they offered Kumamotos on the half-shell, the night was going to be all right. The yellowtail crudo, Banh Nam rice cake, Gau Choy Gau pork/shrimp dumplings, Imperial Rolls were our amazing appetizers accompanied by Erdinger Hefeweizen from Germany, Gunserloch Reisling Kabinett also from Germany and two cocktails, the Bumblebee and Ginger Limeade tasted perfect for my daughters. For entrees, tried the Pork Belly simmered in a rich soy broth, my favorite Crab Cellophane Noodles and can’t come here without having their signature Shaking Beef. Plus some sautéed Bok Choy and Jasmine Rice. But wait, can’t pass up dessert and all three offerings were fantastic!! Outstanding service by Kristen and the management really made it worth the drive from Alameda.More infoSlanted Door - San RamonPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• San Ramon•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great time. I took my Fiancé, my cousin and his wife. It was their first time dining at LB steakhouse. We started with a nice bottle of wine that was recommended by Tony. It was good. Then we ordered the Seafood tower which was also good and the bone marrow. Unfortunately the bone marrow plate only came with 3 slices of toast, not 4,but it’s fine, it was delicious. Then we got the Mizayaki Wagyu and beat salad which everyone loved the Wagyu. By far the best dish of the night. For our final course, other than dessert, we had the Tomahawk Steak, Branzino, Scallops, foraged mushrooms and macaroni and cheese. Each was spectacular but wasn’t too impressed by the scallops. Finally, we finished with 3 of us getting crème brûlée and chocolate pudding. It was a great experience.More infoLB Steak - San RamonPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• San Ramon•4.5
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in San Ramon is LB Steak - San Ramon
- Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West
- The Marketplace Shopping Center
- San Ramon Village Shopping Center
- Boone Acres Park
- Crow Canyon Country Club
- Residence Inn San Ramon
- Diablo Plaza Shopping Center
- San Ramon Marriott
- Canyon Lakes Golf Course
- Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East
- Courtyard San Ramon
- Athens Downs Park
- Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center