19 restaurants available nearby
Lots of people and staff seemed a little overworked, but still very good and attentive. Hospitality great from each staff person. Food yummy and generous. Gorgeous view. Thank you for being open and continuing to be a great place to eat and meet with friends and family.
It was our first time visiting Speisekammer on March 14, 2020—and it may have been our last meal out for a bit... if so it was the way to go out strong! I loved everything—from the pretzels and beer cheese to schnitzel, Spatzl, and struedel. I can’t wait for the chance to go back!
Perfect as usual! We ordered four different entrées and a bottle of wine. Everything was prepared to perfection! Attached is a photo of my favorite all-time go-to dish at this restaurant. Try the Piatto Trabocco if you love grilled seafood and spinach.
- Mike Fox Park
- Martinez Waterfront Park
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- Stanford University
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Ferry Building
- San Francisco City Hall
- San Leandro Marina
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Railroad Square Historic District
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Lombard Street
- Union Square
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Civic Center BART Station
- Pine Meadows Golf Course
- Northgate Mall Shopping Center