Cuisine (20 of 29)
30 restaurants available nearby
Perfect afternoon tea in a beautiful setting served in an elegant but fun way. The smoked salmon with caviar was outstanding. Chef Josh came out to greet us and Kathrine was excellent at service. Time to turn on the air conditioning possibly but otherwise perfect.
I love this restaurant. Every time I go the food and atmosphere is memorable. I ordered the house Cesar salad which was made perfectly. The dressing was just right with freshly made croutons. The ribeye steak with peppercorn sauce melted in my mouth. I’m not a dessert person but the...
Ryan was a great server. Food was delicious. Great ambiance and staff was very accommodating!
Lobster Mac is definitely a must get side! Sooo good.
I only got a picture of my plate but everyone’s food looked great.
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Happy Hollow Park And Zoo
- Legion of Honor
- 13 Views Lounge Bar
- San Francisco Symphony
- Oxbow Public Market
- Castro District
- Domaine Chandon Winery
- Childrens Multicultural Museum
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Aquarium of The Bay Fisherman's Wharf
- Asian Art Museum
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society At Strybing Arboretum
- Great America Theme Park
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Hess Collection Museum
- M H De Young Memorial Museum
- Iris And B Gerald Cantor Center For Visual Arts
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- American Conservatory Theater