9 restaurants available nearby
I found this restaurant through the Internet having never been there before. When we pulled up outside it looked rather daunting but the food was very good. Little in the way of ambience and with a high noise level they somehow manage to create lovely Italian dishes
Came on Covid Sunday, we were the only ones there!
Great food & fine service.
Ordered extra so could have yummy Indian dinner on Monday night too...it was even better cold!
I used to come there 1996-1999 when lived nearby in Noe Valley, my first time back 3/20 !!! They excel at really good basic...
It’s good Indian food, although we find the quality a bit variable from visit to visit. The service is very mediocre but it’s still our go- to Indian place because we think it’s fairly good and a fairly pleasant ambiance, even if a bit loud.
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- Embarcadero Plaza
- Oyster Point Marina
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Civic Center BART Station
- San Leandro Marina
- Walnut Creek BART Station
- Rockridge BART Station
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Caltrain Station
- Presidio Army Museum
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Seascape Village Shopping Center
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Fulton Playground
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Sunnyvale Caltrain Station
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Sonoma Plaza