- GgetawaygalvipSan Francisco Bay Area •29 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe've been there several times before, but this was the first time we ordered pizza. It was great! Loved the super thin crust, and the chopped tomatoes rather than tomato sauce. Really good. Also, a small salad was plenty big enough to share. We'll be back.More infoBambino's RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Cole Valley•4.3
- SsuecSan Francisco Bay Area •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe returned to Zuni after a ten year hiatus and were not disappointed. The service was attentive, the food delicious, and the cocktails creative. What a pleasure. Just wish we had been up for the very special chicken for two with bread salad, but since we came a few days after Thanksgiving we simply could not face poultry just yet.More infoZuni CafePrice: Expensive• Modern European• Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe service was outstanding as was the pasta dishes. We were a group of five and all loved the food. The Broccolini was particularly delicious.More infoChe Fico San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Italian• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
- BCBrianCvipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI've been going to Foreign Cinema since the 90s. And I've written several reviews. It's always pretty much fabulous fun for all when I go. Sometimes the food isn't as memorable as the last. This time, however, I LOVED all of it. Everything was cooked to perfection. And the meal was simple, generous, creative and refined. The cocktails were also excellent. I had just returned from Eugene and Bend where I tried to have a good cocktail. These were by far superior. The Colleen (a tequila cocktail) keeps getting reinvented here, and I LOVE that as well. I also had a glass of rioja that was pretty stellar for a very reasonable price. I also love that I didn't feel like I was being gouged, the price of everything was reasonable for San Francisco. I think this is uber important, and earns my respect and thanks.More infoForeign CinemaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Mission District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoI had such a wonderful experience at Nopa. It was my partners birthday and they granted all my requests from preferred seating to bringing out the dessert with a birthday candle. The staff were extremely kind and attentive and the food was absolutely amazing! Highly recommend the burger but everything we ate from starters to desserts were fantastic. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting SF!More infoNopa - San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Californian• North Panhandle / USF•4.6
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Cole Valley
While it may be close to the iconic Haight Ashbury, this tiny neighborhood nestled beneath Sutro Forest has its own dining vibe going on. Tucked slightly away from the tourist foot traffic of the Lower Haight is a unique area that has a community-driven feel, and enough hikes to work off any gluttonous meals. There are eggs Benedict brunch shrines, often with the accompanying long lines that cements a restaurant as a weekend institution. On the fancier side, new wine bars have popped up to elevate afterwork drinks, while upscale Mexican upstarts offer energetic meetup spots for a group of friends. Whatever the place, Cole Valley brings an eclectic coziness to the table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cole Valley is Bambino's Ristorante
- Circus Center
- Central Victorian One Bedroom Apartment
- Grattan Playground
- Tankhill Park
- Belvedere Place
- Delightful Haight-Ashbury Studio
- Carl Cole Studio Apartment
- Haight Ashbury
- Sunset Tunnel Park
- Tennis Complex
- Parkview 3-Bedroom Apartment
- Cole Retreat Apartment
- Elegant Haight Ashbury Apartment
- Ashbury Heights Terrace
- Conservatory of Flowers, Golden Gate Park
- Ashbury Heights Suite
- Central Victorian Lower
- Elegant Cole Valley Three-Bedroom Apartment
- Casa Buena Vista