Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*Our beautiful city of San Francisco gets chilly at night, Do not forget your jacket.
*Due to Limited tables, every table has a time limit of 90 minutes.
*Punctually is important, we will patiently wait 10 minutes past reservation time, then table will be given away.
San Francisco’s critically acclaimed Mochica is the home of Peruvian Fusion. Long considered one of San Francisco's best kept secrets, Chef Carlos Altamirano prominently features the unmistakable touch of Peru, with the distinct flavors of regional spices in every dish; yet with unexpected and delightful twists.
- MSMariaSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined todayOne of the best restaurants in San Francisco always great food and service!More infoMiller & LuxPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Mission Bay / South Beach•4.7
- BCBrianCvipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI've been going to Foreign Cinema since the 90s. And I've written several reviews. It's always pretty much fabulous fun for all when I go. Sometimes the food isn't as memorable as the last. This time, however, I LOVED all of it. Everything was cooked to perfection. And the meal was simple, generous, creative and refined. The cocktails were also excellent. I had just returned from Eugene and Bend where I tried to have a good cocktail. These were by far superior. The Colleen (a tequila cocktail) keeps getting reinvented here, and I LOVE that as well. I also had a glass of rioja that was pretty stellar for a very reasonable price. I also love that I didn't feel like I was being gouged, the price of everything was reasonable for San Francisco. I think this is uber important, and earns my respect and thanks.More infoForeign CinemaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Mission District•4.7
- CSCurtSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had reservations, and the table chosen for us was perfect, with a view of the Bay Bridge and the water, complete with sailboats enjoying the sunny day on the water. Our waitperson, Fred, was wonderfully attentive and courteous, giving us good descriptions of each dish. The food was absolutely delicious and imaginative in both presentation and taste. We will definitely be back!More infoWaterbarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Financial District / Embarcadero•4.6
- KEKevinEvipSan Francisco Bay Area •16 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Best spicy chicken and collard greens I have lately.More infoHard Knox Cafe on 3rd StreetPrice: Moderate• Southern• Potrero Hill / Dogpatch•4.6
- RRRonRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The place is absolutely beautiful from the second you walk in the door. The food was incredible and our server was attentive but not obtrusive. It was such a great dinner. We can’t wait to go back to recreate the entire experience.More infoThe Palm Court at RH San FranciscoPrice: Moderate• undefined• Potrero Hill / Dogpatch•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Potrero Hill
Awash with sunshine and city views, Potrero Hill offers a surprising dining scene on the southeastern side of SF. Pairing well with the breweries and dive bars in the neighborhood is all-you-can eat pizza, but it’s not all casual grub. French cuisine, Turkish-Mediterranean eating, Peruvian food, and the comfort staple of macaroni and cheese are some of the highlights in this low-key area that’s on the rise. There still are secrets to be found though, especially when it comes to brunch. So next time the lines are too long in other, more trendy hoods, head to the Hill for an under-the-radar vibe.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Potrero Hill . Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, Peruvian, Sushi, Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Potrero Hill who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Potrero Hill either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.