Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Juanita & Maude's cozy dining room and bar is the perfect spot for a night out, celebratory occasion and special private events. Conveniently located near the corner of Solano and San Pablo Avenues, Juanita & Maude is the perfect place to eat before a show at the Albany Twin, Ivy Room or simply seeking an exceptional experience.
- OTvipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a fantastic experience. The lamb is consistently perfectly cookedMore infoZaytoonPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Albany•4.5
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food; great outdoor setting; young and eager staff if albeit seeming overworked or understaffed.More infoBabettePrice: Expensive• Californian• Berkeley•4.6
- JJackievipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI was there 5 weeks ago with a wonderful experience, a very funny and friendly server. However, 5 weeks later it was exactly the SAME MENU. I don’t like swordfish, the swordfish cacciatore was really good, and had to have it twice, as only seafood option. More vegetarian and seafood options.More infoJuanita & MaudePrice: Expensive• American• Albany•4.8
- MOMikeO1 review5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Liked the decor and set up, staff was friendly and attentive, food was good. Overall good experience.More infoLittle Star SolanoPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Albany•4.6
- JJoshLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was very classy. Amazing views of the Bay and good food. The portions are a little stingy and service could have been a little better but overall it was great. I recommend it. The place is beautiful and the food was good. What more can you ask for?More infoLimewood Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• undefined• Berkeley•4.5
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Albany is Little Star Solano
- San Gabriel Municipal Park
- Casa Cerrito Recreation Center
- Americas Best Value Inn Richmond
- Fairmont Park
- University Park
- Central Park
- Huber Park
- El Cerrito Community Swim Center
- Albany Cougar Athletic Field
- Highland Station Historical
- Point Isabelle
- Nobel Station Historical
- Middle School Park
- Harding Park
- Moeser Lane Shopping Center
- Blake Garden
- Corbin Station Historical
- Golden Gate Fields
- Point Isabel Regional Shoreline
- Hillside Manor