Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- CSChristySvipCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe always have a great dining experience at On the Nines. Our server was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. It was nice to see some updates to the menu as well. The pimento cheese appetizer was great!More infoOn the NinesPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Mooresville•4.9
- PPattimarieNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAqua Ragazza in Mooresville is a new Italian restaurant that far surpassed my expectations. My husband and I moved to Mooresville from New York two years ago. We have tried many Italian restaurants. We found a few that we liked but none that we really loved. Aqua Ragazza opened up, and although it received excellent reviews, I was hesitant to try it. I am so happy that we decided to give it a chance. We started with the fried calamari and shrimp, which was superb. The side of sauce was a spicy delight. had the veal marsala, which was so tender and tasty that you didn't need a knife. My husband had the cod filet, which he loved. For dessert, we had the tiramisu, which was so light and so delicious that I moaned with each fork full. It is safe to say that Aqua Ragazza has become our go-to ltalian restaurant. One more thing, the ambiance makes for a great date night. We went on a Thursday night, and they had a musician playing love songs on the saxophone Doesn't get any better.More infoAcqua RagazzaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mooresville•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023It was our first time there and food and service were excellent.More infoNovanta Pizzeria NapoletanaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Mooresville•4.7
- DMDannyMvipAustin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023IF I COULD GIVE 10 STARS, I WOULD GREAT FOOD, AND THE SERVICE WAS AWESOME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACEMore infoThe Reserve Room at Eddie'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Mooresville•4.8
- LSLSM7of11Chicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 22, 2023Food was excellent! We had a late lunch, not crowded, friendly wait staff. Convenient location.More infoCantina 1511- MooresvillePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Mooresville•4.3
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
While it appears to be quiet and unassuming at first glance, Mooresville is truly a hidden gem of a town that's active, big on NASCAR, and host to many restaurants serving amazing food of all types. Racing fans and casual visitors alike can enjoy fine dining on Italian fare like pollo fagottini and salmone bella vista. If you're in the mood for a simple meal, enjoy a Reuben with home fries or classic shrimp with creamy grits. There are many good ethnic stops and plenty of options for vegans, vegetarians, and those who are gluten free. Don't forget to stop by the town's ice cream parlor for the perfect dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mooresville is Acqua Ragazza
- Pinnacle Access Area
- Jims Marina
- Commodore Marina
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Mooresville
- Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville Lake Norman
- Midway Marina
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Mooresville
- Peninsula Cove Lake House
- Hager Creek Access Area
- Candlewood Suites - Mooresville Lake Norman
- The Pier Marina
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
- Jr Motorsports
- Lake Norman
- Sleep Inn & Suites Mooresville
- Long Island Marina
- Mccrary Access Area
- Carolina Inn of Lake Norman
- Queens Landing Lake Norman
- Duke Powder State Park