Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
There are over 700 Gyu-Kaku restaurants worldwide, and the first U.S. location opened in West Los Angeles in 2001. Our Award Winning Restaurant was awarded the Hot Concept Award in 2007 and the demand keeps growing! Our fun and exciting experience allows for everyone to enjoy barbecuing at their table. The best part? Our Smokeless Roaster. With our down draft system, the smoke is sucked into the bottom of the table and away from guests!
Named after the Spanish slang term for “chatter,” Bulla Gastrobar offers a menu that boasts a mix of “alta cocina” and traditional approaches to tapas, featuring innovative techniques that are applied to classic recipes to yield modern yet authentic dishes.
Pocket Bar | Craft Cocktails | Snacks
Open Friday and Saturday from 6pm-12am or by private appointment.
Private Parking lot in the back directly behind the resturant.
- OTOpenTable DinerWest Virginia •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time at Fahrenheit and it won’t be the last! The tuna nachos were OUTSTANDING as was the mahi and kimchi rice. Our server, Veronica, was fantastic! We will be back the next time we’re in the Queen City!More infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.3
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy first time there and the food was amazing! You will not be disappointed can’t wait to come back.More infoEddie V's - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Charlotte•4.7
- VHVeronicaHCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways enjoy treating my clients to lunch at Fin & Fino. You never have to worry about the wait, servers and friendliness of all the staff. Thank you for another great meal.More infoFin & FinoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoOur server was beyond professional. Accurately described the tapas menu for us and his recommendations did not disappoint. Drink recommendations were top notch. Would definitely go back.More infoMariposaPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Uptown•4.7
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
North Carolina is a state divided when it comes to pork barbecue, but in Charlotte, the two sides of the great debate meet. In various barbecue joints around the city, you can find both the vinegar-based sauce that's popular in the eastern region of North Carolina as well as the more tomato-y option those in the western half of the state prefer. Fried chicken with crispy golden skin and plenty of plump meat is another Charlotte favorite. Coleslaw, rolls and a cold glass of tea (the sweeter, the better) often round out this traditional Southern dish. In contrast to the down-home fare that dominates much of the city's food scene, there are several Vietnamese restaurants around town that serve pho, yellow pancakes and other traditional offerings.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Charlotte is Deejai Noodle Bar
The best vegan restaurants in Charlotte are Sixty Vines - Charlotte Southend, Saku Yakitori & Sushi Bar and Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Charlotte - Stonecrest
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport
- Kimmerly Glen Shopping Center
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport
- Sunset Hills Golf Club
- Seneca Shopping Center
- Hampshire Hills Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Charlotte South at I-77/Tyvola Road
- Alexandriana Historic Site
- The Westin Charlotte
- Welcome Inn
- Triangle Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Tryon Mall
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Little Rock Road District Park
- Days Inn Northlake
- Charlotte Museum of History
- Wyndham Garden Charlotte Executive Park