- MPMelissaPNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023We were seated quickly at a table and ordered relatively quickly after arriving. The food was slow to come out but when it did, it was delicious. We had the seafood pizza - the crust is crunchy so be aware of that and a fresh pasta dish with cream sauce, peas, and sausage. We’d definitely go back for the fresh pasta dishes! On the service side, although the server checked in with us a couple times it was before the food arrived and not after. Also other tables received baskets of bread and we did not - so it seemed we were a bit forgotten.More infoAngela's Pizza & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Charlotte•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •7 reviews4.0Dined on May 23, 2023Not so bad experience, the food was good but a little saltyMore infoRed Lobster - MatthewsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Matthews•4.3
- JSJeanSvipCharlotte •24 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 11, 2023Server was knowledgeable on the menu and gave us good recommendations. Food came out promptly and special requests were honored.More infoCharBar No.7 - Mint HillPrice: Moderate• American• Mint Hill•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• SouthPark•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Mint Hill
Mint Hill may sound picturesque but it's actually a fun town with tons of activities for everyone and a wonderful selection food to go with it. (1)(2) There's fine dining with Truffled Wild Mushroom Pate and Alsatian Onion Tart, then Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillet and Braised Lamb Shank. If a simple meal to go is in order enjoy Classic Fish Sandwiches, Carolina Barbecue Sandwiches, and Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burgers to enjoy with fries, onion rings, and cheesecake or Baklava for dessert. Breakfasts especially are not to be missed with delicious Omelettes, Country Ham, Buttermilk Pancakes, Livermush Biscuits, and classic Southern Style Biscuits and Gravy to give you the energy you need for a fun day in Mint Hill. (3)