Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Idaho
Outdoor dining in Idaho
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Boise
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
10-12 course small prix fixe dining experience, each course paired with wine from our award wining cellar.
Recipient of the prestigious North Idaho Life 5 Star Dining experience award (only 2nd ever presented)
Recipient of Spokane Culinary Guild "Best Private Dining" award
Winner People's Choice Chef's Battle Northwest
Winner Judge's Choice and People's Choice award - North Idaho Culinary Competition
Enjoy time in our Game room or near the firepits in our outside patio in between courses - we welcome you to what has been described as one of the best dining experiences in the world.
When using the waitlist, please specify if you would like to be seated indoor or outdoor in the note section (Weather permitting). This is not a reservation - if you not here within 15 minutes of being notified of your table being ready, your name will be removed from the waitlist.
Daily specials available and also our signature family hour menu from 4:30pm to 6pm featuring $16.50 Entree's.
Mike is a Sandpoint native and most recently served as Executive Chef at 41 South. Under his leadership, 41 South was consistently voted as one of the best restaurants in Sandpoint. Mike learned his craft at the Seattle Culinary Academy earning an Associates of Culinary Arts degree in 2008. His culinary expertise was further developed at several concepts managed and owned by the Tom Douglas Restaurant Group in Seattle, notably Etta’s and SeaTown, after beginning his career with Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
Our delectable menu changes with the seasons to provide you with the freshest, in-season ingredients. . From our pastas to our Ribeye and fish of the day, our fresh ingredients and special touch will keep you coming back for more.
Whether you join us for a weekday dinner or you’re celebrating a special occasion with us, our friendly staff and cozy ambiance fuse to create an unforgettable evening. Arrivederci!
Reservations are recommended for lunch and require the purchase of a foot traffic pass to access the gondola.
Reservation changes and cancellations require 48 hours notice. Last minute cancellations and no shows will be charged $25 per person.
The service and style in the Rupert’s dining room follows the style in the kitchen. Complementing the cuisine with great value and high quality, Rupert’s offers an extensive wine list, great draft beer selection and full cocktail bar. Our ever changing wine list represents great wines and winemakers from the Northwest and beyond.
Restaurant experiences trending in Idaho
See what locals rave about in Boise
- IIdaho02vipUtah •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was delicious, service was good but entrees were slow to arrive even though we did not order a first course.More infoFork - Boise$$$$• American• Boise•4.6
- JMJackieM1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWanting to try Alavia for quite a while. Our party was 4 adults and 2 children. The server was excellent. She spent time explaining the menu and various options. She seemed to anticipate our every request even before we asked. It is Italian, but the menu includes quite a few options. The pasta is homemade with different sauce choices. There are options to sit inside or outside. We sat inside. The ambiance is wonderful in an older building with so much character. We will return and certainly recommend.More infoALAVITA$$$$• Italian• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Boise•4.9
- MHMaryHvipIdaho •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Booked the NYE package which came with a buffet breakfast. The food was awesome and the wait staff phenomenal!!More infoRiverside Grill$$$$• American• Boise•3.4
- SsharonSvipLas Vegas •17 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 6, 2019Cecily was incredible and friendly. Great service! She gave us lots of information about the area, food choices, and even discussed our kids. We really appreciated her kindness.More infoThe Sandbar Patio Bar & Grill$$$$• American• Boise•4.2
The Gem State is known for its potatoes, and you can enjoy a range of creative preparations throughout the state. However, for those wanting to set out on a culinary adventure, you can expect much more than potato dishes. Whether you're planting roots or just passing through, you'll want to try potato pancakes cooked by a locally owned establishment. Authentic Mexican cuisine can also be found in abundance throughout the state. You'll find a wide assortment of ethnic cuisines to enjoy. Excellent restaurants serving Brazilian BBQ, Thai and Japanese food can be found throughout the state. There's no lack of fine French dining when you're looking for a special night out and casual diners for the times you need a quick bite.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Boise include Anthony's - Boise, Chandlers Steakhouse and Peaceful Belly Farm
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Boise are Fork - Boise, Chandlers Steakhouse and Anthony's - Boise
Bottomless brunch in Boise is available at Huck House Brunchette, Blue Bench Brunchette and Anderson Reserve
The most romantic restaurant in Boise is Chandlers Steakhouse
Restaurants in Boise with a great view include Anderson Reserve, 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards and Peaceful Belly Farm
- Russian John Guard Station
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West - Meridian
- Camelsback Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Boise / Eagle
- Simplot Sports Complex
- WorldMark Arrow Point
- Indian Creek Guard Station
- The Grove Hotel
- South Fork Payette River Game Preserve
- Lower Ranger Station
- Oxford Suites Boise
- Boise Center On The Grove
- Boise Towne Square
- Ada County Courthouse
- Middle Fork Guard Station
- Beck Kiwanis Park
- Hardscrabble Guard Station Historical
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown
- Zoo Boise
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Pocatello