Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Since 1977, the Wong family's Oriental Wok is favorite choice for traditional Chinese cuisine. Visit Oriental Wok to discover hospitality and a delicious dining experience. Convenient curbside takeout and delivery also available. Order online at orientalwok.com
Chef Alfio Gulisano leads our chef-driven kitchen and he's dedicated to providing you with the highest quality ingredients, expertly prepared to perfection.
Our menu boasts hand-cut steaks, fresh pasta, and Argentinian flavors that are the perfect touch to Alfio's cooking style.
Pair your meal with one of our 350+ bottles of wine, expertly curated by our three in-house sommeliers.
And don't forget to save room for our house-made desserts and "Chef's Blend" Coffee.
Top off your experience with one of our expertly crafted cocktails, such as the classic Negroni or our Mixologist signature Maple Manhattan. Our upscale atmosphere is perfect for romantic nights out or celebratory dinners with friends and family.
For a high-end steakhouse alternative, Alfio's Buon Cibo is the obvious choice. Come dine with us and experience the best Italian cuisine in Cincinnati.
In November 1977, Helen And I opened Oriental Wok pursuing our American Dream. We poured our hearts into this business, meeting great customers along the way. Now, I am proud to call many of you my friends. Your support and friendship for nearly 50 years have meant so much to me and my family.
With so many restaurant choices, I am honored each time you visit Oriental Wok. Thank you for celebrating all the big and small occasions with us throughout the years. My family and I look forward to sharing more great food and laughter with you for years to come.
Mike and Helen Wong
Susanna, Angela, Guy and Travis
Serving up an eclectic mix of globally inspired cocktails, wine and chef-driven cuisine, one would never guess that the key ingredients to Silas's success are sourced from a farm just down the road.
A bright sunlit space by day and a cozy candlelit venue by night, our main dining room makes an impact with contemporary decor and comfortable seating that’s swanky and sophisticated yet approachable to all.
The Euson and Roberts Families have created a unique dining experience in the quaint town of Bright, Indiana. Our award winning chef brings us a quality, local driven menu aimed to please! Relax and enjoy a nutritiously fresh meal or a hometown pub favorite in a heart-warming environment. Bring your family and friends and enjoy life with us!
Must Try – Our Award Winning (Cincinnati Business Courier June 21) - Crispy Arancini / Risotto / Braised Lamb & Whipped Feta.
In addition, we offer a unique array of Wines from around the world and local Craft Beers on tap.
Be it, date night, a business gathering or if you just want to feel appreciated and welcomed, join us at Frankie’s for a comfortable, relaxing restaurant atmosphere. Looking to Celebrate Life a little more, stay for the fun until we close with great sounds and weekly special events, (Dancing is Highly Recommended).
Lead by Chef Pedro and the Family, Let’s share the joy and savor the moments together at Frankie’s Place !
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoRobert was our waiter and was awesome. Could tell he enjoyed his job and really cared about us and our experience. Was our first time eating here and the food was amazing. Definitely worth every penny and the atmosphere is just great. Overall an amazing dinning experience and if you’re on the fence about going, definitely go!More infoCarlo & JohnnyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Montgomery•4.8
- SLSharonvilleLisa58vipCincinnati / Dayton •150 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoEnjoyed lunch with friends for a birthday celebration. The salads were all very good. The service was wonderful. Can't wait to return for dinner.More infoMeritage - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glendale•4.7
- SStevebucknutvipCincinnati / Dayton •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Embers was awesome! Had not been there for a few year and they were open on New Years Day. Robert was a fantastic server (recommend asking for him!) - food was wonderful - dining room had tremendous character! Can’t wait to go back!More infoEmbersPrice: Expensive• Steak• Cincinnati•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service is impeccable with food to match. Noise level is nice and quiet, making it easy to carry on a quiet conversation. It is our favorite restaurant and we go there frequently. Easy parking too. Suggest reservations regardless of day and time. This is a very popular restaurant in Kenwood.More infoTRIOPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Cincinnati•4.7
- JTJordanTvipCincinnati / Dayton •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch date with my boyfriend and familyMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.7
Discover Cincinnati – Dayton
German heritage shines through Cincinnati’s dining culture, but recently the city’s been heating up with creative new cuisine, too. Cincinnati’s own Chef Jose Salazar was shortlisted for a James Beard Award, bringing national attention to an Ohio outlier. A new crop of farm-to-table European restaurants have been entering the scene as well. Downtown, you’ll find burger restaurants, bars, and upscale bistros. An hour’s drive to Dayton places you in the heart of a growing music scene, and the city is the unofficial funk capital of the country. We’ll cheers to that.
Frequently asked questions
- Mound Park
- Taft Museum
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Benjamin And Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Shoup Park
- Camp Allyn Park
- Twin Creek Park
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park
- Fitzhugh Thornton Memorial
- Bell Park
- Fort Ancient State Memorial
- Great American Ballpa
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Woods Museum Historical
- Cincinnati Observatory Center
- Duke Energy Convention Center
- Forest Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Paul Brown Stadium
- Shaker Run Golf Club