- CcynthiamCincinnati / Dayton •23 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoFood was excellent, noise level was loud enough that we had a little difficulty hearing others at our table. The services as good but could have been better. Our appetizers came out with our meal, had to ask twice for sushi setup (soy sauce, cups, utensils) and we had to wait considerable amount of time for drink refills.More infoKona Grill - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•3.9
- SCStaceyCvipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful food and service. Carrot cake was to die for and I loved the cocktail listMore infoCozy's Cafe and PubPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Liberty Township•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a 6p reservation. Service was excellent! Food, as always, was delicious!More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - MasonPrice: Moderate• American• Mason•4.7
- MmichaeltIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday and wine club pick up. Tasting was longer as shift change appeared to be happening, leaving only 2 maitre de’s for approximately 12-15 tasters. Dinner was absolutely amazingMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Liberty TownshipPrice: Moderate• American• Liberty Township•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was splendid. Wesley was an absolute treat and a huge delight. The food was delicious, I highly recommend saving room for dessert bc that was the best part !More infoSOB SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Liberty Township•4.7
Tucked between Cincinnati and Dayton, Lebanon is a small city featuring an array of restaurants, eateries and diners to please your palate. Familiar and well-loved fast food joints and national chain restaurants are readily available in the commercial district. Family-friendly eateries attract visitors and locals alike with favorites such as pizza, Italian sandwiches and pasta dishes. For a home-cooked taste, you can enjoy breakfast and American comfort food in a family-owned and -operated diner. Meeting up with friends? Try a local restaurant with plenty of seating, a wraparound bar and a patio area where you can enjoy slow-smoked barbecue and locally crafted beers. If you're up for Mexican food, you'll find local options with traditional dishes and delicious margaritas.