Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in the heart of Newport's York Historic District, this romantic and uniquely decorated restaurant has been creating memories for more than 25 years. With an expansive dining room, a flower-filled outdoor garden for patio dining, and a wine & cocktail lounge, York Street is the perfect place for your first date, anniversary or birthday celebration, or a simple get-together with friends.
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was great we love Jeff Ruby’s. The only feedback is that we had three peace of cake to go. Cheese cake, Chocolate cake and Carrot cake. The Cheese cake and chocolate cake weren’t that tasty and and Carrot cake we gave to my father in law. I remember the Cheese cake was always really good but maybe they changed it. Anyway, other than that everything was awesome.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was amazing. Every dish we tried was phenomenal. Our server seemed a bit overwhelmed at times (they were very busy for a Tuesday night), but he was extremely kind and professional. The drinks were great, and we enjoyed the live music. We will definitely be going back.More infoAmadorPrice: Expensive• Cuban• Newport•4.5
- MMMallorysMomvipCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time at Sotto and it was worth the wait. Our server was so attentive and actually helped us choose our entrees. He made great suggestions and suggested we each get something different and brought us extra plates to share. We were having dinner before our play at the Aronoff so he made sure we were on our with plenty of time to spare - but not before we indulged in the delicious donuts!!More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- RSRobertSPortland / Oregon •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoHighly recommend...Excellent experience and great service (Thank you Julia). This was our third visit in two weeks and we are going back tomorrow for their great brunch.More infoBrio Italian Grille - Newport - Newport on the LeveePrice: Moderate• Italian• Newport•4.2
- JJbar213vipCincinnati / Dayton •74 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Great as usual. Brought friends who had never been and they loved it too. They will be back too.More infoShiners on the LeveePrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Newport•4.3
Newport, KY is a river town just across the river from Cincinnati, OH, a city that is known for its chili. Classic American diners dish up Coney dogs in the famous Cincinnati chili and top them with piles of sharp Cheddar cheese. Steakhouses are another kind of restaurant you will find near Newport. Try dishes like center cut, dry aged filet minion that you can top with white truffle butter, roasted garlic butter, or bearnaise sauce,among a variety of other flavorful toppings. Craft breweries are also popping up all over the Newport area with American fusion gastropub dishes. If you like authentic international foods, there are many Thai, Chinese and Mexican eateries offering traditional dishes of their own.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Newport. Our customers recommend Amador, York Street and Brio Italian Grille - Newport - Newport on the Levee
As of December 8, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Newport. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Cuban, Barbecue, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Newport who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Newport either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.