- FFluffyCincinnati / Dayton •8 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoWe had reservations but the two of us were seated at the end of a big long high top table for ten. Couples were seated every other chair. Our seats were at the end right by the door, hostess check in, which was very noisey and a lot of employee talking. Our waiter was not able to answer questions about the food preparations, ie is the sauce on the grape leaves, does the chocolate baklava have pistachios? The food was good. Vegetable was onions with one squash, one other veg but mostly onions. Grape leaves were great. Pita and oil great. Baklava ok. Decor very nice and lively place. Seasoning on meat good. Over all wish some things could have been better. Second time visit.More infoTruva Turkish KitchenPrice: Expensive• Turkish• Madeira•4.8
- SStevebucknutvipCincinnati / Dayton •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Embers was awesome! Had not been there for a few year and they were open on New Years Day. Robert was a fantastic server (recommend asking for him!) - food was wonderful - dining room had tremendous character! Can’t wait to go back!More infoEmbersPrice: Expensive• Steak• Cincinnati•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service is impeccable with food to match. Noise level is nice and quiet, making it easy to carry on a quiet conversation. It is our favorite restaurant and we go there frequently. Easy parking too. Suggest reservations regardless of day and time. This is a very popular restaurant in Kenwood.More infoTRIOPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Cincinnati•4.7
- JTJordanTvipCincinnati / Dayton •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch date with my boyfriend and familyMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Place is delightful. Great way to ring in New Years Day! Been here many times;,always delicious. The only suggestion is to clean the interior dining room. The glass dividers; etc.More infoGyu-Kaku - CincinnatiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Cincinnati•4.5
Madeira is a small town in Ohio that is surrounded by country clubs and parks, including the Nelle V. Hosbrook Bird Sanctuary, two acres of green space with trails and picnic benches. Spaces like this are ideal for enjoying a meal of take-out food from one of the sandwich shops located on the community's main streets. The local fare is centered on comfort foods with German influences, including bratwurst with sweet and tangy mustard, Angus beef hamburgers grilled to order, and grilled veggie wraps made with locally grown produce. There are several bakeries in town that offer German, English, and Irish pastries.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Madeira (Ohio) is Truva Turkish Kitchen