Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Fillo embodies the simplistic beauty of authentic Greek cuisine. A simple gathering of native ingredients that burst to life under the Mediterranean sun and celebrate the little pleasures in life.
Each plate honors the iconic flavors and authenticity of Greek cuisine — olives, feta, olive oil, tzatziki, meze and baklava, to name a few.
If you have a reservation, please check in with the host at the front door before waiting in line. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes and are a total of 2 hours long. We do not serve food.
Ghost Baby exists to rattle the extraordinary. Buried five stories under Vine Street, this cocktail lounge and music venue claims a 170-year-old space that once served as a lagering tunnel for a brewing company. Come as you are and enjoy an inventive cocktail, a stiff drink, your favorite canned beer, or a glass of our hand-selected wine or champagne. We also offer a small selection of light bites. Reserve your spot for an intimate, unique performance in the Den or join us in the Rattle Room (front bar) on a walk-in basis.
21+ | Dress Code Enforced
- TteddsCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined todayThe food was fantastic and the service was phenomenal!! Would go again for sure and highly recommend it!More infoFive on VinePrice: Expensive• American• Over the Rhine•4.7
- OTCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI absolutely loved this place!!!!! Everything was perfect the service the vibe the music was amazing!! Some people have said they don’t like it because it’s loud …that is the whole point! It was perfect We had a booth I went with friends… The only thing is that if I were to go for a date night I would absolutely want a booth and I’m not sure you would get seated at a booth with two people that’s the only negative I can think of …the booth made it extremely cozy and really was what made it perfect!! If I could get a booth every time I will come here all the time for my nights outMore infoGhost BabyPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Over the Rhine•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
- OTvipIndiana •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had such an amazing dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in years. We didn’t feel rushed at all and our server was so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Our food was AMAZING! Funny thing is we didn’t even get steak. Just split a ton of apps/ sides and were beyond impressed. Wish we would have saved room for dessert because we heard it is to die for. Will definitely be back. Bravo!More infoLosantiPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Over the Rhine•4.7
- DWDonnaWCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Enjoyed a fantastic New Years Day brunch with family & friends. The feel of the place was perfect, the meal was delicious, and the apple cider mimosa as perfect! Also loved the comfortable sofa seating in the greenhouse while we waited for our table. We will definitely put Alcove in our brunch rotation.More infoAlcove by MadTreePrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.5
As a beautifully laid out historic district with 19th-century architecture, Over-the-Rhine provides an exceptional selection of shops, breweries, restaurants and tours. It was previously known as a working-class area of beer brewers and pork packers of Cincinnati. Now, it's home to a variety of restaurants offering an assortment of cuisines. Whether you're looking for a classic American menu or a place with more cultural variety, one of the steak, seafood or Italian restaurants will have just what you're craving. If you're looking to spend a day on the town or check out the exciting nightlife, Over-the-Rhine offers a great selection of cafes and bars with casual food options as well.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Over the Rhine is Losanti
- Betts Longworth Historic District
- Findlay Market
- Wielerts Garden Historical
- Pecks Cliff Park
- Inwood Park
- Lincoln Park
- Marge Schott Stadium
- Mohawk Park
- Nippert Stadium
- Cincinnati Music Hall
- William Howard Taft National Historic Site
- Laurel Playground
- Hille Playground
- Mount Storm Park
- Dayton Street Historic District
- Salway Park
- Hoffner Historic District
- Wayne Playground
- Classon Park
- Milton Boal Playground