- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove the atmosphere of this historic house turned restaurant. We sat outside in the courtyard and loved the setup. Service was amazing and food was fantastic (try one of their seasonal drinks)More infoThe Goodyear HousePrice: Moderate• Southern• NODA•4.5
- TBTrishBvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •17 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Very expensive for what it is. And also you have a big sign by your front door, saying certain appetizers or seven dollars and nachos or four dollars between 3 and 7 PM and then teeny tiny print that you can’t even see it says bar only. So of course we ordered and paid full price. Didn’t appreciate that. Not sure who made that song by putting borrow me a teeny tiny letters with everything else giant no one’s gonna see that you did it on purpose. Probably won’t dine here again.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - CharlottePrice: Moderate• American• Concord•4.4
- JLJLew1 review5.0Dined on Aug 9, 2023Great service. There have been times where they’ve been out of things but yesterday everything was available and the service was amazing.More infoGolden Owl TavernPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• University City•4.1
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Aug 8, 2023They only had bartenders that night as servers but they did a great job serving my party as we were celebrating my daughters birthday…….The Korean ribs and ceasar salad was great as this is what I ordered……but my son didn’t line the regular ribs and the teens didn’t care too much for the chicken tenders but overall it wasn’t bad!!!More infoDave & Buster's - ConcordPrice: Moderate• American• Concord•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •7 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023Shayna was excellent and deserves a raise. I’ll come back and specifically request her as my server. Excellent customer service.More infoRed Lobster - ConcordPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Concord•3.8
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover University City
A border city within the limits of Charlotte, NC, University City is a college town with no shortage of bars, eateries, and delicious food. A night on the town in University City starts with local beer, house chips, and bacon bleu cheese dip. From there you can enjoy filet mignon, shrimp po' boys, or pulled pork barbecue for a dinner with friends. An academic community is a diverse one, and that means there is international fare that is impossible to pass up like tortellini bella roma, chicken and shrimp teriyaki, moo shu beef, and enchiladas de camaron. With all the food tours and events that take place year-round, you can get to know the culinary community and never miss a delicious meal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in University City (Charlotte) is Golden Owl Tavern
- Shoppes At University Place
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Country Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place
- Hickory Ridge Middle School Softball Field
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Harrisburg Community Park
- Extended Stay America - Charlotte - University Place
- Reedy Creek Park
- David Taylor Corporate Center
- Hickory Ridge Middle School Football And Track Stadium
- Mallard Creek
- Holiday Inn Charlotte University
- Homewood Suites Charlotte North UNC Research
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham University Place
- Extended Stay America - Charlotte - University Place - E. McCullough Dr.
- Hayes Recreational Field Complex
- Lost Duffer Miniature Golf
- Catawba River
- TownePlace Suites Charlotte University Research Park