Cuisine (20 of 44)
86 restaurants available nearby
A last minute decision to eat out and glad we took the chance. A hidden gem in a neighborhood that is transforming so a little difficult to find and limited parking. Service was good as it as early on a Friday evening and the place was packed before we left. A nice selection of Thai dishes that...
Made reservation online. We got there about 10 mins early, then waited for 20 mins after our reservation time and watched several families get seated before us, even though they arrived after us. We finally asked and the hostess wasn’t sure why that happened. All in all the experience was still...
The drinks and appetizers are always great.
The food is good.
The food was delicious, nice selection on the menu but the ambiance would keep me from entertaining friends or clients. I think with minimal cosmetic updates to the dining area would greatly improve the dining experience
- Midland Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte-Concord I-85
- Harvey Gantt Center For African American Arts And Culture
- Mcguire Nuclear Station
- DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Gateway Village
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport
- Embassy Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Carolina Place Mall
- Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport
- Independence Park
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Lake Pointe
- Carolina's Medical Center
- Phillips Place
- Winthrop Park
- Dunhill Hotel
- The Ballantyne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
- Lake Norman
- Embassy Suites Charlotte