- FSFloydSSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThird time we’ve been there. Great food and service. Can be noisy. If you are hard of hearing and wear hearing aids, makes conversations more difficult.More infoBiancoverde at Hotel MacPrice: Moderate• Italian• Richmond•4.4
- BBoathousevipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023At 2.5 miles from my house, Berkeley Boathouse is a neighborhood hangout for me. I have stopped by for cocktails in the bar with its floor-to-ceiling windows on the marina. I had my first meal in the dining room on Thanksgiving and enjoyed it: prime rib, twice baked potatoes, creamed spinach, Yorkshire pudding, chocolate bread pudding -- all the fixings -- great service, fine ambiance. Some of the diners joining me were probably guests of the hotel, but a good number, like me, were locals (e.g., the family seated nearby, with whom I shared a bottle of wine). A great experience!More infoThe Berkeley BoathousePrice: Expensive• American• Berkeley•4
- BBetteSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The outdoor ambience was lovely - the flooring and furniture were the perfect blend of nature + style + comfort.More infoJuanita & MaudePrice: Expensive• American• Albany•4.8
- AMAdMevipSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great brunch items, in particular the pancakes were fabulous. Service was attentive while not being intrusive. As always a very nice view of the bay.More infoSkates on the BayPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Berkeley•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 5, 2017Fantastic lunch after shopping at Annie's Annuals for several hours. We enjoyed truffle fries, yummy, fish tacos, delicious and a citrus beer salad. Every thing we ordered was very tasty and artfully presented. My friend and I both enjoyed their extraordinary iced tea. I don't often comment on iced tea but this was just plain home brewed iced tea that you don't often get in restaurants so it was especially enjoyed. The location a bit off the beaten track but after you find the place a wondrous view of the bay. We enjoyed a beautiful clear sunny day so we could see for miles!! Can't afford to Miss this place for lunch if you near Richmond.More infoAssemble KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Richmond•4.1
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Richmond is Biancoverde at Hotel Mac
- Montara Bay Park
- La Moine Valley View Park
- John Hubert Davis Park
- Brooks Island Regional Shoreline
- Marina Bay Inn & Suites
- Tilden Nature Area
- Barbara And Jay Vincent Park
- Point Pinole Regional Park
- Alvarado Park
- Plaza One Park
- North Richmond Ballpark
- Richmond Golf Club
- Creekside Park
- Lucas Park
- Kellers Beach Park
- Hilltop Lake Park
- Washington Park 100
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum
- Memorial Park
- Canyon Trail Park