Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Delicious dining experience with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, most being locally sourced.
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
MF BAR WEBSITE
La Grotta is tucked away in the heart of the Buckhead residential district and overlooks the lush gardens of the condo courtyard in which it is located. La Grotta literally means "the cave" in Italian and was named such for its cavernous and warm setting. The La Grotta staff is also well known and regarded for its vast knowledge of its customers, the food, diverse knowledge of languages (our staff speaks Italian, Spanish, French & German) and attention to detail. The menu specializes in Northern Italian cuisine with seasonal changes to reflect freshness of ingredients with a focus on locally grown produce.
*Last seating 1 hour before close*
Sit back and relax in the enclosed porch area before dining or after dinner. Enjoy full bar service & appetizers in the comfort of cozy, antique, black wicker furniture adorning the porch.
We kindly ask that you respect our dress code.
Business casual, please. Comfortable, but polished dress slacks or jeans, no shorter than mid-thigh dress/skirts (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire) and no low-cut revealing tops. No baseball hats.
Business casual, please. Collared shirts. Comfortable, but polished, long pants or jeans (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire). No flip flops or hats.
We have new reservations policies for dining in and yet if you are not comfortable dining in at this time, we are offering Curbside Pick-Up as well as delivery options. Please visit our website or social media options for all updated information and menus.
We appreciate all the support and welcome you to join us soon for Atlanta's best Steaks, Seafood and Schnitzel!
- OTOpenTable DinervipPittsburgh / Western PA •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDinner at Bones is always an exceptional experience, making it the perfect place to celebrate any occasion. This time, our outstanding waiter made the dining experience extra special with top-notch service and engaging conversation. We can't wait to dine at Bones again soon and enjoy another extraordinary meal.More infoBonesPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Buckhead•4.8
- MHMichaelHvipAtlanta Metro •17 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur server was great, but this text box won’t let me post this for some reason since there’s a min character limit that prevents me from being concise which is an annoying bug on this app so I’m Rambling so it will accept it.More infoYeppa & CoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Buckhead•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My boyfriend and I had a lovely time. Our server was amazing and the food was exquisite!More infoLe Colonial - AtlantaPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• Buckhead•4.8
- SStephenvipAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great cocktails and food, fun outdoor area in the new Colony Square courtyard.More infoSaints + CouncilPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.6
- SsmlltwngrlvipAustin •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was the best meal I’ve eaten in a very long time. The restaurant is beautifully appointed, and the service is incredible. I can’t believe I’ve not been here before. I’ll be back for sure!More infoRumi's Kitchen - Colony SquarePrice: Expensive• Persian• Midtown•4.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta ’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
While Coca-Cola may have put Atlanta on the nation’s culinary map (as the city plays home to its headquarters), Atlanta is known for far more than America’s favorite soda. Once a bit conservative in flavor, the city has recently undergone a creative renaissance with food at the helm, catapulting Southern soul food into new light, with barbecue, collards, and cornbread as its heart. But Southern food isn’t that simple—influence of European immigrants at the turn of the century, as well as the African-American influence, and more recent waves of Asian, Latin American, and Middle Eastern immigration have defined a broader southern culture, which you can now taste all over Atlanta. Whether it’s reinterpreted omakase, nose-to-tail, or a bagel with shmear, local cuisine suggests that Atlanta just may be the South’s new foodie capital.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Atlanta Metro is Park 75
- The Lawrenceville Female Seminary Gwinnett History Museum
- Beulah Park
- Carter Rockbridge Plaza Shopping Center
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Silverbacks Park
- Edgewood Candler Park Station
- Bradley Observatory
- Indian Creek Station
- Lenox Square
- Kennesaw Crossing Shopping Center
- Rawson Washington Park
- Jonquil Park
- La Vista Park
- Big Heart Park
- Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta
- Inman Park Reynoldstown Station
- Haynes Bridge Village Shopping Center
- Decatur Station
- Atlanta Stadium Historical
- Georgia Antiques Design Center
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Atlanta
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
- Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
- 5 cutting-edge restaurants to visit now in Atlanta
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Atlanta
- 9 top date night restaurants in Atlanta
- 9 Atlanta restaurants perfect for special occasions
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Eat in Atlanta
- 100 Atlanta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
- 50 Atlanta Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day